Marvels Avengers Update 1.07 Patch 1.3.0
The Marvels Avengers Update 1.07 could be downloaded and set up today. The size of this download may fluctuate based upon the stage.
Despite the current upgrade, there are still difficulties in the sport, together with all the Weekly Challenges and with a few decorations. Here you’ll get a listing of known issues and workarounds.
- Fixed a problem where A-Day wouldn’t advance if the player began the effort in the War Table after choosing Avengers Initiative first.
- Resolved poor save countries for an rare bug where players cannot progress with the effort because of an infinite loading display.
- Fixed a problem where a strongbox at”House Call” was occasionally not usable.
- Fixed an occasional insect using the bridge at the assignment”House Call” that prevented advancement. This should also fix poor save conditions.
- Fixed a problem where you’d be teleported from planet when assaulting the boss involving struggle stages in”To Stand Alone”.
- Fixed a problem where steps 1 and 2 of the”An International Offensive” assignment chain weren’t tracking correctly.
- Fixed a problem where battle wouldn’t advance when beating both Assault Adaptoids in precisely the exact same period in”By Force of Mind”.
- Fixed an where players can fall out of boundaries at”Along came a Spider”
- Fixed a problem where players can get stuck indoors geometry at”Rocket’s Red Glare” later allowing the teleport to distance.
- Fixed a problem at which an enemy might be stuck behind a closed door throughout”Task at Hand”.
- Fixed a problem in”Bad Blood” at which the Closing Fantasy would occasionally not play music.
- Fixed a problem preventing”Interrogation Stress” from being finished. This should also fix poor save conditions.
- Loss of cooldown after leaving a hit team before the consumer can matchmake again (out of 30 second down to 4 minutes ).
- Matchmaking now remains empowered during mission launch countdown to provide more time for gamers to join.
- Fixed a bug in which the”Seeking Heroes” UI wouldn’t necessarily match the true matchmaking status.
- Fixed a bug in which several sponsor migrations will stop the participant from fitting successfully .
- Fixed losing Quick Match standing when a participant failed to combine another game.
Fixed a bug where leaving an present Strike Team will stop another Quick Match effort from functioning correctly.
Various artwork, animation, and personality fixes/polish, such as:
- An assortment of minor graphical difficulty fixes such as popping and cutting.
- Fixed several regions where gamers can see from world.
- Fixed many small graphical errors and alterations.
- Fixed a visual dilemma where enemy protects would pop up in.
- Fixed a problem where Thor would look at the”War Cry” outfit at the Main Menu before deleting it.
- Fixed a problem where Tony appeared at the wrong Iron Man armor throughout the”Alone Against AIM” cinematic.
- Fixed Faction NPCs with no facial animation and freezing on socialize.
- Fixed a problem with Black Widow’s grapple that started off her trajectory.
- Fixed a problem where Iron Man would perform with the wrong cartoon when performing laser significant Attack.
Fixed a problem with Monotronic Exo Takedowns in multiplayer in which the animations would escape sync.
Different UI fixes & gloss, such as:
- Fixed a problem that would lead to harm amounts to appear on ruined objects.
- Fixed a problem with Faction captive rescue, where mobile destruction markers could sometimes show the incorrect icon on Reload Checkpoint.
- Approaching hackable terminals with a Hero which lacks this skill today displays a tutorial describing it can’t be obtained.
- War Table icon today has distinct look whenever there’s a brand new Mission accessible.
- Reward icons to get a few Missions are adjusted to show the real rewards.
- “Inhuman Sanctuary” assignment series thumbnail today better reflects being a Pym-centric action.
- “Inhuman Sanctuary” assignment chain telling no longer seems in effort if it is already revealed at the Avengers Initiative.
- Talisman Artifacts now exhibit correct thumbnail pictures.
- Vault series tutorials today enable players to get the Character Menu while busy.
- Based on participant feedback, players are now able to see progress when being revived.
- Based on participant feedback, we’ve implemented a 0-10 Motion Blur slider. When set , Motion Blur is totally disabled.
- Fixed issues of goals not displaying after participant departure.
Fixed a problem where UI components would appear during the debut of Dropzones.
Various battle fixes/tuning, such as:
- Fixed a problem where”Control Point” events could continue to spawn new enemies after finishing the management requirement.
- Fixed a problem in”Defend” events in which the conflict would occasionally stall till Heroes got nearer to defenders by boosting engagement radius.
- Improved a problem where sometimes the”Secure the Region” part of some Sabotage experiences wouldn’t register end as a result of enemies getting inaccessible or concealed during conflict.
- Fixed a problem where at greater difficulties, enemies could hack rescue cells causing strangely inconsistent activation instances.
- Fixed a problem in a few of experiences where some more powerful enemy kinds would spawn a lot of simultaneously.
- Fixed a problem that could protect against lock-on from functioning when the Warbot is downed.
- Fixed some navigation problems that would enable flying enemies to really go from world.
- Fixed a problem that would induce Dreadbots to eventually become unable to maneuver.
- Fixed a problem that would make it possible for the last period of this Warbot to be skipped.
- Fixed multiple problems where some strikes weren’t able to harm the Warbot when it’s downed.
- Fixed a problem causing some enemies to spawn without appropriate portal FX.
- Fixed a problem where infrequently a hero could nevertheless be commanded after being conquered by Adaptoids.
- Fixed a problem that would induce Kamala to unwittingly throw caught enemies in her toes.
- Fixed a problem which would induce Kamala’s arm to remain stuck in the front of her doing in-air strikes.
- Fixed a problem where Widow’s Bite might get taken from the atmosphere by enemies.
- Fixed a problem where Widow couldn’t move on staircase while planning the High-Caliber pistol.
- Fixed a problem where player would get stuck when tripping Hulkbuster near other interactable products.
- Fixed a problem where particular Hulkbuster moves cause double vision on a different participant’s machine.
- Fixed a problem where Hulk can become stuck interacting with the planet whilst holding an enemy.
- Fixed a problem where Iron Man can be stuck when dunked while flying to the floor.
- Fixed a problem where Ironman’s Unibeam Heroic ability might be used favorably throughout his battle on the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Iron Man’s”Hyper Coils” ability now grants the planned 10 second length growth.
- Iron Person’s Laser Specialization lowers the inherent cost of targeted ranged attacks.
- Invulnerability eyeglasses when entering Hulkbuster are extended.
- Increased enemy spawn places in two experience places.
- Reduced problem for Embiggened Kamala to reestablish downed allies.
- Reduced problem of”Safe the Asset” from the”Alone Against AIM” paths.
- Decreased aggressiveness of both turrets and enemy ranged attacks.
- Adaptoid laser strike is a lot easier to avoid.
- Assault Adaptoid tuning, such as:
- Less competitive in multiples.
- Less competitive once the fire protector is busy.
- Triggers a bigger hit response when Heroes are struck by the laser.
- The laser strike is a lot easier to prevent in battle scenarios.
Fireball visuals were upgraded to make them easier to spot in battle.
- Fixed a problem where the Fabrication Machine could sometimes not benefit a outfit (or components if a replicate pattern).
- Fixed a problem where funds at a player’s stock — such as Components — would evaporate if they attained a total of 32,000. We’ve restricted all Components and Resources in 65,000 for storage and guaranteed they won’t evaporate moving ahead. If you misplaced a high number of Units because of this bug, then please contact Square Customer services.
- Resolved poor save returned lost effort outfits to customers from a bug that has been reverting into a state. Notice: Iconic Outfits may nevertheless be locked or missing, but we’re exploring.
- Improved Gear power cover for Threat Sectors, Drop Zones, and Hives into 130 to align with their maximum mission power.
- Exotics equipment have greater feature points. Power Level 130+ Exotic equipment now consistently has better features than other rarities.
- Gear which has been wrongly being granted at Power 1 and Unusual rarity was fixed in most actions.
- Activity-specific Gear made in Elite Heroic Hives has become awarded at proper power and rarity.
- Gear using hero-specific perks are now able to be given at Epic, Legendary, and Exotic rarities with the right variety of perks; formerly Legendary equipment items of the kind had also many hero-specific perks and Epics weren’t given in any way.
- Faction XP is given to the whole attack group when rescuing Inhumans in War Zones.
- Hulk’s”Fractured” outfit today appears in the Look Menu when given via a Unusual tone; will exhibit thing properly in listing of players that have already gathered this particular outfit.
- A Rare design is currently properly awarded at the onset of this’More Meeting Required’ assignment.
- Different Hero Challenges which were erroneously monitoring progress or not progressing under specific conditions are fixed.
- Based on your comments, we’re moving into one worldwide content refresh and challenge reset period daily. As a token of our appreciation we’ll supply 22 challenge points each enthusiast with the refresh into accounts for the shortened struggle interval. These things will be accessible to assert till Thursday the 25th at 10:00 AM PT.
Added PlayStation Fixes:
- Fixed bug where players wouldn’t join an present lobby if’Quick Match — Establish at any Hero’ was chosen while set to exactly the identical Hero for a participant at the reception
- Optimized matchmaking filters to decrease matchmaking search occasions
- Changed matchmaking calculations to decrease server load and additional enhance matchmaking search occasions
- Normally improved matchmaking invite performance and bug fixes.
Added Xbox Fixes:
- Fixed bug in which a lobby could eventually become unjoinable if a bunch migration happened during a busy assignment.
- Fixed a bug where invites wouldn’t function if a participant had the”Display as offline” privacy setting permitted.
- Update from V1.2.5We have verified that”New Girl Makes Good” will retroactively grant Xbox if you’d made it before Patch V1.2.5. “Tentative Peace” won’t retroactively grant. Both happen to be properly registering advancement because V1.2.5.
Added PC Fixes:
- Different stability fixes based on accumulated crash reports.
- Added error messages for collapse instances based on accumulated crash reports.
- Different CPU performance enhancements.
- Reduce amount of CPU cores utilized for Direct3D shader pipeline compilation.
- Total reduction to memory utilization.
- Additional Backup Save menu -> Gameplay.
- A range of mouse/keyboard UI improvements.
Added Stadia Fixes:
- Additional Backup Save menu -> Gameplay.
- Added capability to erase all of save-data in Preferences -> Gameplay.
- Improved functionality for 30fps High-Resolution screen style.
- A range of mouse/keyboard UI improvements.