Monster Hunter World Patch Notes Update 14.00
Capcom has published all details concerning the newest Dragon Hunter World Update 14.00. Below you’ll see the whole patch notes from July 9.
You need to download about 1,4 MB on consoles.
As a result of effect of the worldwide coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, some articles in this upgrade features limited expressed dialog.
(Alatreon will soon be accessible after completing the narrative of Iceborne and finishing the Safi’jiiva recon mission )
- Frostfang Barioth was included. (Frostfang Barioth will be offered in a limited-time event pursuit, and seems as a hardened monster)
- Additional new melding choices for producing examined special tracks.
- New decoration is now able to be put in your area in Seliana.
- New BGM can currently be performed on your area in Seliana.
- New layouts for your Squad Card added.
- Adjusted the Steamworks reward things received when finishing the mini-game with a single match.
- The Raider Ride Phone icon now shows on the thing bar sorting display even as you’re in base.
- Fixed a problem where in some scenarios, the Safi’jiiva recon mission wouldn’t look for the character in the 2nd saved information slot.
- Fixed a problem that happened from the Guiding Lands rewards display, where the thing box was at maximum capacity, things could be lost rather than being marketed.
- Fixed a problem with some things being piled in an unnatural arrangement.
- Fixed a problem where the game wouldn’t recognize the participant has fulfilled the standards for the study request”Velkhana’s Icy Breath!”
- Altered the quest standing of this event pursuit”The Assassin” from master status 5 to 5. This doesn’t influence the pursuit or conditions to combine.
- Fixed a problem that happened from the Guiding Lands part of their hunter notes, in which the substance rarity fall for specific levels of critters weren’t displaying proper details.
- Fixed a problem in which the participant downloaded uploaded photograph information, the icon which indicates when a research petition could be filed would vanish.
- Fixed a problem where specific steps would lead to the”!” Icon suggesting a significant dialogue wouldn’t show over an NPC’s head.
- Fixed a problem that happened while editing a Squad Card, in which executing particular controls while picking a card layout would lead to not having the ability to choose anything correctly.
[XBOX] Fixed a problem where the Menu button controllers could be empowered while editing a Squad Card.
- Fixed a problem with the Elder Melder, in which under specific circumstances, an unobtainable thing would appear in the list.
- Fixed a problem in which a monster bracket wouldn’t be canceled when particular monsters were put to sleep while at mid century.
- Fixed a problem where the stones in Origin Isle couldn’t be ruined while the host participant was at the tent.
- Fixed a problem where little size Moonlight Gekko would not seem from the Elder’s Recess.
- Fixed a problem where ace status Kulu-Ya-Ku and Tzitzi-Ya-Ku wouldn’t fall slinger ammo if their health diminished.
- Fixed a problem where if Kulve Taroth’s strikes were canceled under specific time, just the harm hitbox would emerge.
- Fixed a problem where wages for breaking Rajang’s tail wouldn’t look from the results display.
- Made alterations to mitigate the incidence of this clutch claw strike and grapple place being substantially distinct on specific creatures.
- Swapped out the benefits for shooting a tempered Gold Rathian from the Guiding Lands from Elder Spiritvein Bone into Spiritvein Solidbone.
- Altered the reward thing for the pursuit”Place That Red Cup Off” from Big Wyvern Gem into Fey Wyvern Gem.
- Fixed a problem where if Raging Brachydios’ tail had been injured, the tip of its tail wouldn’t become softened.
- Fixed a problem where the participant would nevertheless be afflicted with strange status despite successfully trapping certain attacks from specific critters.
- Fixed a problem where, under specific circumstances, Raging Brachydios may be seized.
- Fixed a problem where the Temporal Mantle wouldn’t be effective against specific attacks from Namielle.
- Fixed a problem where ace status Kulve Taroth’s gold mantle wouldn’t soften during a bracket.
- Fixed a problem with all the Orion/Orion α armor and layered armor places, in which the arm component could show unnaturally when armed.
- Fixed a problem with all the Kjárr Pipe”Water” hunting horn, in which melody consequences would stop if performances lasted.
- [PS4] Fixed a problem with the sword & shield, where later climbing from being dismissed, pressing the Circle button having specific timing would make you carry out a backstep.
[XBOX] Fixed a problem with the sword & shield, where later climbing out of being dismissed, pressing on B with specific timing would make you carry out a backstep.
- Made alterations to ensure when using things with the habit radial menu, even if the thing does not exist and the substances for the top priority crafting recipe are not accessible, the match will attempt to craft things for the minimal priority recipe if substances are readily available.
- Fixed a problem where the values about the status display when Non-Elemental Boost was busy wouldn’t show properly with specific weapons.
- Fixed a problem where slinger ammo would fire at another way than the reticle when battling Kulve Taroth.
- Fixed a problem that happened when dividing from Safi’jiiva, in which the default option breaking animation could be carried out although it is a rare substance.
- Fixed a problem where the player character would look unnatural when utilizing particular hairstyles and armor collectively.
- Fixed a problem where the item purchase from the product selection window will alter when the Mushroomancer ability has been in effect.
- Fixed a problem that when a participant has a bow and checks the particulars of a participant using a bowgun in the participant list, the status display would display artificially.
- Fixed a problem in which the participant corrected the Item Screen On/Off setting for Fixed Things while at foundation, the thing would be exhibited in the end of the listing irrespective of the participant’s preferences.
- Fixed a problem where the participant wouldn’t land properly if they hit a wall at a particular position.
- Fixed a problem that happened when the choice Obtained Item Placement was put to End of this thing pub, during a pursuit, the Raider Ride Telephone position wouldn’t be properly kept.
- Fixed a problem where specific areas of the player character wouldn’t be exhibited at the end display, if they neglected a pursuit or reset a pursuit while their minds were at a snowman state.
- Fixed a problem that happened during Safi’jiiva’s Sapphire of the Emperor or Behemoth’s Ecliptic Meteor, in which the visuals ramifications of Demon Ammo and Armor Ammo will be displayed even when they did not obtain the consequences themselves.
- Fixed a problem where after viewing the”Nature’s Might” cutscene from the gallery, beginning the game and finishing the quest”Faraway Lorelei” will get the match to go mute.
- Adjusted the Scarred Yian Garuga pursuit so that casual begins couldn’t occur throughout the pursuit, as gamers could be placed in a very disadvantageous situation at the beginning of the pursuit.
- Fixed a problem with the in-field Palicoes, in which text exhibited wouldn’t fit the present circumstance.
- Fixed a problem where audio wouldn’t play when utilizing stickers through the habit radial menu.
- Fixed a problem that caused an application error when hosts have been swapped under specific conditions throughout the Eternal Gold Rush pursuit.