Mortal Kombat 11 MK11 PC Patch Notes Update
The accountable developers of Mortal Kombat 11 have now published a brand new PC Update. We’ve got all of the details for this upgrade.
Now Update includes overall gameplay alterations and a few bug fixes.
- Post-Match Menu can be correctly navigated using a mouse if Screen Adjust isn’t set to 100.
- Fixed a problem where Mouse cursor would look locked if Player 1 opened the Options Menu until Player 2 finalized their choice.
- Fixed a problem in which the Bonus Menu would seem to be cut in Screen lawsuit was put to a very low price.
- Fixed a problem where the consumer may not’Equip Skin’ using a Mouse click.
- The consumer is no more able to control the choices with the mouse once another player pauses the name
- Xbox One control hints now look in loading displays when utilizing the Xbox One control.
- Fixed a problem with all the FPS meter overlapping the ping meter at Room Lobby.
- View Profile’ choice was brought back.