Mortal Kombat 11 Patch Notes Update Version 1.22
The accountable developers of Mortal Kombat 11 have now released Update 1.22. We’ve got all of the details for this upgrade.
About the PS4 you need to download and install GB. Today’s upgrade adds skin pack for Aftermath owners and fixed a few bugs.
General Gameplay Adjustments
- Move listing corrections
Character Certain Adjustments
- Cetrion — Fixed a rare problem which may cause the first strike of Deadly Winds to not Have the Ability to trade under particular situations
- Cetrion — Bouncing Boulder no longer has its own hit areas removed when It’s mirrored
- D’Vorah — Infested Krushing Blow triggers when hitting Jacqui while She’s airborne with Bionic Bounce, (Air) Shrapnel Blast, (Air) Prototype Rocket, also (Air) Grenade Launcher
- Kitana — Slightly adjusted the struck & assimilate regions of Square Wave and (Air) Square Wave
- Kotal Kahn — Mehtizquia Cut Amplify Krushing Blow today triggers when hitting Jacqui while She’s airborne with Bionic Bounce, (Air) Shrapnel Blast, (Air) Prototype Rocket, also (Air) Grenade Launcher
- Sonya — Mortar Strike (K.A.T. Turret) will no longer occasionally fire in the Incorrect direction under particular situations
- Sonya — Fixed a visual issue with K.A.T. Turret — K.A.T. Tantrum harm effects not appearing correct on certain personalities
- Shang Tsung — Fixed a problem that was preventing The Essence Thief Brutality from tripping correctly