Mortal Shell Day One Patch Update 1.01 Patch Notes
PlayStack has released the patch notes to the initial upgrade of Deadly Shell. Below are the facts on this portion of this Day One Patch on August 18th.
The Deadly Shell Update 1.01 will likely be accessible the moment the game is published, on August 18th. Based on if you purchase the electronic version or the disk version, you need to download the upgrade individually. The upgrade will be contained in the electronic edition.
- Repair for Your Player Can kill Tarsus immediately with the 2nd Special attack of Martyr’s Blade.
- Fixed a bug with dim dad where should you approached him with solomon or foundling if sending the last gland you would be stuck using a receptor forever and you would be miserable and message the programmers why you have a lot of gland.
- Removed the”Gland_Stew” Inscription entrance from Compendium
- Repair to crash seldom occurring during final boss fight.
- Within the Speedy Travel Menu, pictures of those locked locations are currently fuzzy
- Upgraded max lock range to 2200 for many enemies, 10000 for dim dad
- Fixed casing place at fallgrim
- Updated cathedral lighting
- Shifting the logic which hides/shows that the Usable Weapons if their visibility has upgraded: today Rather than instantly placing the Static Mesh visibility that the weapon has dissolved with the Scalar Parameter”Amount” and also a Timeline
- Audio and VO upgrades and enhancements
- Balancing upgrades and enhancements
- Upgraded end credits
- Minor upgrade to game emblem in name screen and main menu
- Several Bug fixes and optimisations