Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord Patch Notes Update e1.5.1
TaleWorlds Entertainment has launched a new upgrade for Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord. Below are the complete patch notes for this particular September 17 game upgrade.
The upgrade fixes some bugs from the primary match and beta.
- Prevented narrative related heroes out of being in a position to be killed in conflicts during narrative quests.
- Fixed a problem that prevents places of figures being upgraded in a settlement which the participant was in following a declaration of war or peace.
- Fixed a problem that made players ready to open discussions with offenders without entering the castle.
- Fixed a problem that caused the participant and dialogue partner to spawn from the enemy lords hallway in a siege.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when entering a hideout.
Fixed a rare problem that induced villages to begin raiding themselves with no enemy experience.
- All of 1.5.1 repairs over.
- Fixed a problem that prevented player-led military parties out of troops.
- Fixed a problem that led to party icons to evaporate after leaving a settlement.
- Fixed a crash which happened when entering the smithy in almost any city.
- Fixed a crash which happened when the Trade display started.
- Fixed a crash which happened if the player kingdom gets peace in a battle simulator.
- Players will no longer produce caravans for your Lord wants a Tutor quest NPC.
- Fixed the problem of multiplayer avatars looking mature than their particular setting.
- Fixed a bug that pulled out the player when the participant was buried within an enemy city and the participant’s clan announced war/peace with a different faction.