Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord Patch Notes Update Version 1.5.1
TaleWorlds Entertainment has launched a new upgrade for Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord. Below are the complete patch notes for this September 15th match upgrade.
The upgrade fixes a few bugs in the sport, such as the bugs that caused the game to crash.
- Fixed a commerce display related crash.
- Fixed a crash which happened when entering the smithy in almost any city.
- Fixed a crash which happened if the participant kingdom made peace in a battle simulator.
- Fixed a crash which happened when a driver dismounted in their bracket beyond the map boundaries and their bracket was ruined inside a small time window.
- Fixed a crash which happened when changing the owner of a problem once the issue owner expired.
- Fixed a server-side crash which occurred while cleaning up lively scene items, such as lost weapons.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when the player started the diary display using a tier 4 clan and also Neretze’s Folly pursuit active.
- Fixed a bug which made Radagos vanish from this tutorial.