No Mans Sky Hotfix Patch Notes Update 3.02
The launch and document size might fluctuate based upon the stage and state.
No Man Sky Patch Notes 3.02
- Fixed a problem that caused some buildings to maneuver, which might lead to assignments resulting in remote buildings or buildings being buried beneath the terrain.
- Fixed a problem that could prevent matches from conserving properly. This fix completely restores any influenced saves.
- About PC and Xbox, fixed a problem that caused the build menu to be inaccessible after moving through a portal site as part of a mission. A repair for PS4 will soon be accessible soon. The matter could possibly be worked around by simply saving and reloading the game.
- Introduced a substantial optimization for big bases.
- Fixed a problem that led to the portal site ends for new worlds to be considered invalid.
- Fixed a problem that caused framerate stuttering on PC.
- Fixed a problem that counted extinct monsters towards Earth complete from the neighborhood Info Register.
- Fixed a problem that resulted in new monsters to be pronounced’Extinct’ when detected.
- Fixed a problem that caused incorrect monsters to spawn on bizarre biomes.
- Fixed a problem that allowed Exocraft to ruin volcanoes and other big objects.
- Fixed a problem that caused a few unmanned power hotspots to provide less electricity than previously.
- Fixed a problem that led to warp tube sound to continue to perform after the twist had ended.
- Fixed a problem that resulted in industrial electricity grid batteries to be utilized as lure for autonomous creatures, rather than batteries.
- Fixed a problem that caused monsters to spawn from the opposite hemisphere than suggested from the discovery tip.
- Fixed a problem that may cause volcanoes to be set upon buildings.
- Fixed a problem that prevented things from ripping in the Quicksilver store.
- Fixed a problem that allowed some dealers to continue to market deprecated items.
- Updated OpenVR to the Most Recent revision.
- Fixed a problem that may cause Nexus assignment to be left handed as if the participant was AFK, despite the fact that they had removed until the AFK timer ended.
- Fixed a crash which could happen when an NPC boat removed from Earth surface.
- Fixed several crashes unique to AMD movie cards.
- Fixed a crash which could happen when being struck by a projectile launched by an entity which has been ruined prior to the projectile hit.
- Fixed a problem that may lead to a softlock when seeking to buy a frigate in particular star systems.