No Mans Sky Patch Notes Update 2.62
Below is the entire patch notes for this particular August 12 upgrade.
Today’s upgrade fixes plenty of bugs and there are a couple of tweaks.
Hello, Games hasn’t yet published the official patch notes. We can demonstrate the potential patch notes.
- Fixed a problem that influenced collision on Abandoned Space Stations with brief launch tubes.
- Fixed a problem that may cause the game to crash while conserving.
Experimental Branch 29/07
- Fixed a problem that caused the hit index to flash wrongly for a few boat and Multi-Tool manners.
- Decreased the priority of the Emergency Broadcast Detector and Salvage Opportunity tips so they don’t block other assignment messages.
- Fixed a variety of problems that might result in the Anomaly Detector and Emergency Broadcast Detector to fail to find an item, blocking advancement.
- Fixed a problem that might lead to inappropriate things to appear from the artifact crates in the center of buried ruins.
- Oversaw the Nexus exploration assignment to also consist of minerals and flora.
- Fixed a problem that may prevent other people’s discoveries from progressing multiplayer exploration assignments.
- Fixed a variety of problems that might result in planetary creatures to fail to spawn.
Experimental Branch 27/07
- Additional procedural atmospheric fog results to the inside of derelict freighters.
- Fixed a problem that resulted in a gentle light to follow along with the participant into caves and other dark spaces.
- Fixed a variety of little visual artifacts from the light system.
- Fixed a crash which could happen during loading.
- Fixed a variety of issues which could happen when falling or taking a group invitation.
- Fixed a problem that prevented the Chef name from ripping following impressing Cronus.
- Fixed a problem that led to a range of light problems for metallic surfaces.
- A variety of new foundation construction parts are added. All these are based upon the decoration within freighters. The patterns can be gotten by hunting salvage crates located inside derelict freighters.
- Fixed a problem that may cause the match to become unresponsive during loading.
Experimental Branch 25/07
- Fixed quite a few visual difficulties with the high degree of starship paths and motor shine.
- Fixed a crash which could happen during procedural creation of a derelict freighter.
- Fixed a crash which could happen when calculating monster navigation trails.
- Fixed a problem that might lead to particle effects to quit playing.
- Fixed a problem that may lead to a unpassable corridor to be produced in certain derelict freighters.
- Introduced numerous small optimisations.
- Fixed a problem that could cause quite big save games to wreck during loading.