No Mans Sky Update 2.52 Patch Notes
Hello Games introduced the patch notes for the No Man’s Sky Update. This upgrade fixes some Crossplay difficulties, among other matters.
Along with this Crossplay fixes, there’ll also be some optimizations and general bug fixes.
No Man’s Sky Patch Notes 2.52 – Update on June 13
- Fixed several crashes associated with cross-platform matchmaking.
- Fixed a problem that might lead to Space Station NPCs to become desynchronised.
- Fixed a community problem that could happen when searching up cross-platform data.
- Fixed lots of problems with Steam lobbies not properly syncing between buddies.
- Including a buddy from the Neighborhood Players list today requires a confirmation.
- The invite command currently works with cross-platform gamers.
- Fixed a few small text problems in the chat messages which are shown when joining or leaving a group.
- Fixed a problem with all the text displayed on vacant crossplay sessions onto the multiplayer frontend.
- Improved the display of text messages.
- Fixed a variety of problems having to do with the community replication of monster bait.
- Players can’t throw monster bait aboard the Space Anomaly.
- Fixed a problem that may caused Xbox-specific alternatives to look on different platforms.
- Fixed an Xbox-specific problem that caused many languages into default option UK English.