No Mans Sky Update Patch Notes 2.54
Hello Games introduced the patch notes for the No Man Sky Hotifx Update. This update fixes a few problems, among other matters.
It is the fourth upgrade in Only a Couple of Days
No Man’s Sky Update 2.54 Patch Notes
- Fixed a problem that led to PS4 players to wreck when ambiently matchmaking with gamers from another stage.
- On consoles, fixed a crash which could happen when NPC pilots put in their ships to eliminate (this issue was fixed on PC).
- Fixed a variety of problems that may prevent players from having the ability to view other players that are nearby.
- Fixed a problem that could allow gamers to join a band that they didn’t have permission to connect.
- Fixed a media error that could happen when linking games in the frontend.
- Fixed a problem that may stop Steam sessions from being marked complete when in the player cap.
- Fixed a problem that prevented system-level messages from appearing in the conversation window when chat permissions were limited.
- Fixed a problem that may cause Speech-To-Text to become busy even if disabled in the options.
- Fixed a problem that caused the default network permissions to be wrong in Regular Mode.
- Fixed a problem which made the Nexus assignment board UI seem too far from VR.
- Fixed a problem that caused boat sounds from some other players to loop continuously.
- Fixed a problem that caused Xbox One participant to become matchmade along with different platforms when they’d disabled crossplay in a platform OS level.
- Introduced a Tiny load-time optimization for Xbox One.
- About PC, repaired a throttling problem when changing window focus.
- Fixed a problem with depot raiding multiplayer missions which could block advancement if players ruined a depot while at their boat.
- Fixed a rare problem that may sometimes cause multiplayer missions to fail to discover a suitable world on which to accumulate a Quad Servo.
- Made quite a few small text fixes.