Overwatch Patch Notes Update 2.96
We’ll have the complete patch notes for this upgrade on August 18th.
You need to download and install a total of 150 MB, depending upon the stage the size could differ.
- Fixed a bug that caused participant names not to look properly when watching a playoff
- Fixed a bug allowing turrets to have put in disadvantaged locations
- Fixed a problem with the Union Jack spray seeming wrongly
- Fixed a bug in which Swift Strike Wouldn’t cope damage if used on a goal That’s contrary to a wall
- Fixed a bug that caused yellow orbs not to show over dead allies
- Fixed a bug that triggered Zenyatta’s melee cartoon to not seem properly when using melee to cancel from a secondary fire control
- Fixed a bug that caused secondary and primary fire to not trigger properly after perishing, in rare instances