Path of Exile Hotfix Patch Notes Update 1.51
The programmers of Grinding Gear Games have launched a new hotfix Update for Course of Exile. We’ve got the entire patch notes with this upgrade on June 28.
You need to download about 210 MB around the PS4, the download size on the other platforms isn’t known to people.
- Fixed a client crash which would happen with Incinerate and Creeping Frost.
- Produced engine adjustments to mitigate against ordinary client crash problems.
- Additional highlighting to keywords in Harvest crafting descriptions.
- Fixed a bug in which different objects (like enemies) might be imperceptible.
- Fixed a client crash which could happen when utilizing Ballista Totem Support.
- Fixed an example crash which could happen when launching map portals when utilizing the Random Portal Variation setting.
- Seed Caches in maps now shed more seeds than previously, scaling up a map tier so you’ll receive double the amount of seeds dropped out of a Tier 16 map.
- Weightings of crafting results are fixed and enhanced. Because of an error, many seed kinds could not spawn certain uncommon crafting results before degree 80. The combination of those changes and the greater seed drops will lead to seeing the infrequent results more often than previously, particularly within higher-tier maps.
- The gap in lieu of Tier 2 and Tier 3 seeds was flattened, which means you are going to see the sexier Tier 2 and Tier 3 seed types much more frequently today. Their fall opportunity from Tier 1 critters hasn’t yet been altered, meaning that the greater Tier 1 seed falls out of higher-tier maps are going to lead to more Grade 2 seeds, and from expansion Tier 3.
- Recently-hatched creatures are now resistant to harm. This will keep you immediately destroying them with skills you have ready before the onset of the experience. That is now consistent with all our other league mechanisms that provide you the time to prepare.