Path of Exile Patch Notes 3.11.1b Update 1.54
Grinding Gear Games introduced a brand new PS4 upgrade for Course of Exile now, at precisely the exact same time that the server-side patch has been installed. We’ve got all of the information regarding this PS4 upgrade on July 13th.
The download size onto the PS4 is 535 MB. The upgrade only contains bug fixes and optimizations for your Harvest Update.
- Added money icons into the Harvest Crafting UI to clearly show what a specified crafting alternative does in a glance.
- Decreased the amount of time which the’Harvest Ready’ telling is shown to 5 minutes (was 15 minutes ).
- It’s not possible to Update Essences, Maps or Oils when seeing the Stash via the Harvest Crafting’stash perspective’.
- Fixed a bug where trying to update Oils within an Blight Stash Tab could lead to the components being deleted if you’re seeing the Stash throughout the Harvest Crafting’stash perspective’.
- Fixed further bugs that might lead to the Avatar of the Grove to neglect to transition into a different stage of the experience.
- Fixed a problem where clicking the Seed Cache negatively affected performance for the rest of the region.
- Fixed a bug preventing Using The Enmity Divine or updated Harbinger Unique items at the”Change a Harbinger Unique or One of a Kind Piece to a random Beachhead Map” Harvest Craft.
- Fixed a bug where Oshabi would say”In this manner, exile.” Every time you entered the Holy Grove in case you’d completed or partly completed the Harvest tutorial pursuit without talking to her original.
- Fixed a bug where the erroneous quest text could be shown after you had triggered the core of the Grove.
- Fixed a bug in which Infused Zana Modifiers managed to be employed with Blighted Maps.
- Fixed a bug where finishing Shaper Guardian Maps with greatest Delirium did not rely on the”Finish a Rare Map with greatest Delirium” challenge measure.
- Decreased the seriousness of Bloom consequences for these assets: The Eradicator abilities, Stygian Desecrate Impact, Tornado Shot, Flame Golem abilities, Tectonic Slam, Automaton Divine Ire Impact, Phasing influence and Pandemonium Wings.
(Currently only the tags used by Harvest and Fossil crafting, but that will probably be improved upon later)
- Additional tags to modifiers that formerly didn’t possess them. (This is simply tiny fixes in areas they were obviously inconsistent with present mod tags)
- Spots from the Labyrinth for which cases have been opened and then phased out would no longer grant things or expertise if re-entered.
- The Ricochet noteworthy was renamed and is now known as Trick Shot.
- The fractured versions of Sporeplume have less lifetime, as opposed to raised harm obtained. The desired outcome is for there to be no alteration in difficulty, just to correct a situation where big damage taken modifiers can cause bigger than normal levels of mirrored harm to be dealt.
- Fixed a bug in which updating a Blight Oil from the Blight Stash Tab was potential while the next greatest grade of Oil was at its maximum stack size (of 5000).
- Fixed a bug in which command + clicking a sitemap at the Anointing slot of the Blight Stash Tab could get the map to be deleted in case your Blighted Maps segment has been complete.
- Fixed a bug where bewitching a belt could eliminate quality which was inserted by utilizing Catalysts.
- Fixed a bug in which the”+1 Cooldown Use” stat in the Hasty Reconstruction passive ability did not operate in cases aside from the one where the stat was obtained.
- Fixed a bug in which the Cold Steel unique gem did not convert the Physical Damage in the”xpercent enhanced Melee Physical Damage at the same time you have Fortify” inactive abilities.
- Fixed a bug in which the Alchemist’s Genius buff (given by the Spiked Concoction cluster stone notable passive) did not use to different Flask effects, such as the Vaal Skill stats in the Soul Catcher unique Quartz Flask.
- Fixed a bug in which the Chrome Arctic Breath ability utilized by Chrome-touched Croakers and Chrome-infused Croakers would detonate when it had been cast, instead of once colliding with a goal.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.11.0 in which Rumbling Mass and comparable critters were missing streaks.
- Fixed a bug introduced 3.11.0 in which the Samurai’s Eye divination card dropped its history artwork.
- Fixed a bug in which Pocked Lanternbearers’ and comparable critters’ lanterns didn’t dim out if they had been murdered.
- Fixed a bug in which the Demonic Body Armour microtransaction didn’t align properly with the Ranger’s handson.
- Fixed a bug causing some NPC conversation sound to be more silent based on the elevation of this place that the NPC has been occupying.
- Upgraded the visual consequences of Volatile Dead to enhance the performance of the skill.
- Reduced the frequency which Raised Zombies perform with their idle audio.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.11.1 in which Awakened Elemental Focus was no more able to encourage Wintertide Brand.
- Fixed a bug in which the”Earthquake prices xpercent improved Damage each 0.1 minutes Duration” enchantments didn’t use to Vaal Earthquake.
- Fixed a bug in which Creeping Frost could grant flask fees for you when it died if you’d at least 100 percent less Area of Impact.
- Fixed a bug in which the Fist of War Support visuals will seem if you’re while doing a fight that is supported.
- Fixed a bug in which the”Minions regain X Life once they Block” stat in the Bone Supplying skill wasn’t visible on the ability tooltip.
- Fixed a bug in which using Doryani’s Touch after having Lightning Warp could induce the Doryani’s Touch ability for use at the first place, instead of where you Lightning Warped to.
- Fixed a bug in which Galvanic Arrow could occasionally knock back enemies in the wrong direction.
- Fixed a client crash which could happen when your Audio’Channel Count’ setting has been put to Top but your hardware was not able to confirm it.
- Fixed an example crash which could happen when Revenants utilized their Revive Undead skill.
- Fixed an example crash which could happen when a Spectred or Conversion Trapped Xoph’s Favoured utilized its Howl skill.
- Fixed a rare case crash which could happen when a monster attempted to drop a product as a consequence of a prophecy being finished.
- Fixed a rare case crash which could happen when Shavronne utilized her Ball Lightning skill.