Path of Exile Patch Notes 3.11.1d Update 1.56
Grinding Gear Games released upgrade 3.11.1d for Course of Exile today. We’ve got all of the information regarding the upgrade on August 3rd.
The download size onto the PS4 is 397 MB. The upgrade only contains bug fixes and optimizations for your Harvest Update.
- Upgraded the Harvest telling to show that life force is about to be chosen.
- Areas from the Labyrinth made by Presents, Tributes or Dedications into the Goddess for which cases have been opened and then phased out will no longer grant experience or items if re-entered. This formerly applied to most Labyrinth issues.
- Cultists at the Lookout Map boss area cannot possess the Fractured nemesis modifier.
- Ballista Totems no more drama surge effects.
- Fixed a rare bug where several uses of a Harvest crafting alternative could be swallowed from one crafting actions.
- Fixed a bug preventing autoplanting of Harvest seeds in the Seed Stockpile when the seeds were thing level 86 or greater.
- Fixed a bug in which the Holy Ashes degeneration could last following the Avatar of this Grove experience was finished.
- Fixed a bug in which a few Zana mission variants were not offered as choices. The”Single Deck” variant will stay permanently disabled and won’t be provided as an alternative.
- Fixed a rare bug where you couldn’t get some experiences which branched from Niko’s Mineshaft.
- Fixed a bug in which creatures made by abilities were contained in Warcry electricity calculations.
- Fixed a bug where Burtok, Conjurer of Bones’ projectiles originated out of his goal, instead of himself.
- Fixed a bug allowing Mother of the Hive from the Strange Sinkhole vaal side space to spawn a lot more Sand Spitters than planned.
- Fixed a bug in which the ramifications of this Solaris Sky Beam ability did not scale properly with area of impact modifiers.
- Fixed a bug where Ballista Totems that utilized Power Siphon could lead to performance reduction after they had perished.
- Fixed three case crashes.
- Fixed a client crash which could happen when utilizing Shield Charge.