Path of Exile Patch Notes 3.11.1f Update 1.57
We’ve got all of the information regarding the upgrade on August 24.
The Trail of Exile Update 1.57 is currently available for many platforms. About the PS4, the downloading is 360 MB.
Route of Exile Patch Notes 1.57
- Bloom is currently employed after Exposure, leading to a game-wide decrease in blossom’s intensity, particularly in dark places.
- Additional a Bloom slider at the Graphics Options, letting you correct the high level of blossom effects from 25 percent to 130 percent of the foundation intensity.
- Adjusted many place environments to be bright.
- Reduced the seriousness of Bloom consequences from Delve Flares.
- Messages meant to be delivered to an International Chat Channel that comprise”WTS” will automatically alter the chat window into a Trade Chat Channel. This was completed in a way that should not affect valid words which lead to’wts’,” like newts.
- Specific characters are no more required if looking for people parties.
- Fixed a bug in which Harvest Crafts might be applied to objects in Remove-Only stash tabs.
- Fixed a bug where you can get into the Sacred Grove at non-Harvest leagues.
- Fixed a bug in which the tag for the portal into the Holy Grove could be observable before interacting with the Seed Cache in numerous map places.
- Fixed a rare bug that may stop Conquerors from spawning in your own Atlas after migrating out of a Royal self-found league.
- Fixed a bug that could cause replicate chambers to appear at the Temple of Atzoatl.
- Fixed a bug introduced 3.11.1d in which the postponed shockwaves out of Betrayal Mastermind’s”X-Slam” ability did not deal damage.
- Fixed a bug in which Elusive would induce any decorative effects to reduce their textures briefly whenever the enthusiast expired.
- Fixed a client crash which could happen when utilizing Shield Charge.
- Fixed a client crash which could happen when taking a screenshot whilst utilizing Vulkan rendering.
- Fixed an example crash which could happen in the Hall of Grandmasters map.