Path of Exile Patch Notes 3.11.1f Update 1.57
Grinding Gear Games announced a brand new upgrade 3.11.1f for Course of Exile today. We’ve got all of the information regarding the upgrade which is accessible in week 33.
The upgrade only includes bug fixes and optimizations chat window to your Harvest Update.
Please be aware these patch notes might not be closing and therefore are still subject to change ahead of the patch.
Course of Exile Patch Notes 1.57
- Messages Meant to Be delivered to an International Chat Channel which comprise”WTS” will automatically alter the chat window into a Trade Chat Channel. This was completed in a way that should not affect valid words which lead to’wts’,” like newts.
- Specific characters are no more required if looking for people parties.
- Fixed a bug where you can get into the Sacred Grove at non-Harvest leagues.
- Fixed a bug in which the tag for the portal into the Holy Grove could be observable before interacting with the Seed Cache in numerous map places.
- Fixed a rare bug that may stop Conquerors from spawning in your own Atlas after migrating out of a Royal self-found league.
- Fixed a bug that could cause replicate chambers to appear at the Temple of Atzoatl.
- Fixed a bug which caused black boxes to occasionally be left in addition to objects.
- Fixed a bug in which Elusive would induce any decorative effects to reduce their textures briefly whenever the enthusiast expired.
- Fixed a client crash which could happen when utilizing Shield Charge.
- Fixed a client crash which could happen when taking a screenshot whilst utilizing Vulkan rendering.