Path of Exile Patch Notes and File Size Update 1.65
Grinding Gear Games launched a new upgrade for Course of Exile today. We’ve got the entire patch notes October 22.
The download size onto the PS4 is 542 MB. The upgrade contains bug fixes and enhancements for your Heist Update.
- Bonus Room Chests at Heists and Grand Heists can currently comprise Unique Contracts.
- The Twins and Departure to Darnaw Unique Contracts can now be located in level 81 regions (formerly 83 and 82 respectively).
- Traps in Heist experiences no longer trigger throughout the Imminent Lockdown period. They’ll now only trigger when Lockdown starts.
- Additional information into the Contract UI display and in the conclusion of a Heist to inform you if the place degree of the Heist will be was too low to give Blueprint Shows upon conclusion.
- Now you can use the Instance Manager to make or combine Rogue Harbour areas.
- Improved the place precision of Heist Patrol minimap icons.
- Removed an Agility port in Mansion Heists that could connect into the incorrect site.
- It’s not feasible to modify your Hideout by speaking to Helena at a map. This is to stop accidentally losing access to this map which you’re in.
- The”Geared Up” success no longer takes a Rare or one of a kind thing from the Trinket slot.
- Fixed a bug which can stop the Twins experience from being finished.
- Fixed a bug in which reward chests in Perception Jobs might be opened after lockdown.
- Fixed a bug in which Heist Brooch modifiers that could replicate rewards weren’t working properly.
- Fixed a bug in which Blight and Metamorph Bonus Room chests could comprise no things in flat 68 areas.
- Fixed a bug in which an Agility project couldn’t be done if multiple Rogue Allies tried to finish the job in precisely the identical moment.
- Fixed a bug in which an Agility job couldn’t be completed as a result of Rogue Ally not employing a port to journey beyond the Heist doorway.
- Fixed a bug that could stop a Rogue Ally from finishing a Job whenever they had an undetonated Demolition bomb someplace in the region.
- Fixed a bug that could cause players to have trapped in Heist doors.
- Fixed a bug in which Lever guards can be murdered by resources aside from a Rogue Ally.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.12.4 in which the”Knockback management is reversed” modifier on Empire’s Grasp unique gloves did not do the job.
- Fixed a bug in which curses reflected back to you from Shackles of those Wretched unique gloves did not influence you.
- Fixed a bug in which the Unseen Attack ability given by The Hidden Blade unique dagger can activate in city places.
- Fixed a bug where things could fall in an inaccessible place in Burial Chambers Map.
- Fixed a bug causing Scorching Ray from the Tukohama experience to be imperceptible if you’d left the region and returned.
- Fixed a bug causing the visual elevation of Flame Wall to become unpredictable in varying altitude levels.
- Fixed a bug in which Chimera Armour Establish and Redeemer Armour Place appeared different than when originally published.
- Fixed a bug causing Dragon Portal Impact, Blue Dragon Portal Impact and Devourer Portal Impact to be bigger than planned in non-map Locations.
- Fixed a client crash which could happen when shutting Path of Exile later altering your Renderer setting.