Path of Exile Update 1.57 Patch Notes 3.11.1f
Grinding Gear Games released Upgrade 3.11.1f for Course of Exile today. We’ve got all of the information regarding the upgrade on August 18.
The Trail of Exile Update 1.57 is currently available for the PC version. PS4 and Xbox One gamers will be patient a bit longer, the upgrade will be accessible for consoles soon.
Please be aware these patch notes might not be closing and therefore are still subject to change ahead of the patch.
Route of Exile Patch Notes 1.57
- Bloom has become employed after Exposure, leading to a game-wide decrease in blossom’s intensity, particularly in dark places.
- Additional a Bloom slider at the Graphics Options, letting you correct the high level of blossom effects from 25 percent to 130 percent of the foundation intensity.
- Adjusted many place environments to be bright.
- Reduced the seriousness of Bloom consequences from Delve Flares.
- Messages meant to be delivered to an International Chat Channel that comprise”WTS” will automatically alter the chat window into a Trade Chat Channel. This was completed in a way that should not affect valid words that lead to’wts’,” like newts.
- Specific characters are no more required if looking for people parties.
- Fixed a bug in which Harvest Crafts might be applied to objects in Remove-Only stash tabs.
- Fixed a bug where you can get into the Sacred Grove at non-Harvest leagues.
- Fixed a bug in which the tag for the portal into the Holy Grove could be observable before interacting with the Seed Cache in numerous map places.
- Fixed a rare bug which could stop Conquerors from spawning in your own Atlas after migrating out of a Royal self-found league.
- Fixed a bug that could cause replicate chambers to look at the Temple of Atzoatl.
- Fixed a bug introduced 3.11.1d in which the postponed shockwaves out of Betrayal Mastermind’s”X-Slam” ability did not deal damage.
- Fixed a bug which caused black boxes to occasionally be left in addition to objects.
- Fixed a bug in which Elusive would induce any decorative effects to reduce their textures briefly whenever the enthusiast expired.
- Fixed a bug where, after refunding a Cluster Jewel socket passive, altering instances would create the Refund Point to be reimbursed.
- Fixed a rare visual bug where crafting choices you had never unlocked may seem to be unlocked.
- Fixed a client crash which could happen when utilizing Shield Charge.
- Fixed a client crash which could happen when taking a screenshot whilst utilizing Vulkan rendering.
- Fixed an example crash which could happen in the Hall of Grandmasters map.