Path of Exile Update 1.63 Patch Notes 3.12.3c
Grinding Gear Games launched a new upgrade for Course of Exile today. We’ve got all of the information regarding the upgrade on October 13.
The download size onto the PS4 is 247,5 MB. The upgrade only contains bug fixes and optimizations for your Harvest Update.
- Now you can eliminate currency in the trade market whilst at the Rogue Harbour.
- Fixed a client crash which could happen in the microtransaction store.
- Blueprint Heist Targets that are Item Rewards today create 1 to 3 thing levels greater than the area degree.
- Fixed a bug in which a few Heist creatures could use their abilities through shut Heist doors.
- Fixed a bug in which the”Reveal Entire Wing” button at the Blueprint Reveal UI did not offer the ideal amount of advancement towards the”Reveal Rooms” measure of this”Entire Heist Encounters IV” challenge.
- Fixed a problem where you’re not able to start a Specific Quest Contract if you’d acquired it already in The Rogue Harbour unless you abandon the region and returned.
- Fixed a bug in which the”+X into Brute Force Level” modifier exhibited”+X into Perception Level”.
- Fixed a bug introduced 3.12.3 that prevented some players from launching Conqueror’s Citadel maps.
- Fixed a bug with a few abilities where holding a hotkey to utilize a skill while you’d inadequate mana to utilize that ability could just default assault after, instead of continuing to default assault till you had enough mana to utilize that ability.
- Fixed a bug in which Life Flask and Mana Flask Charges obtained by hitting enemy murdered with Sniper’s Mark weren’t properly confined to a single bill every 0.5 seconds.
- Fixed a bug in which Wither encouraged by Spell Totem did not follow its target if that target transferred from its first site.
- Fixed a bug in which a smoke blur’s look would flash yellowish.
- Fixed an example crash which could happen after you abandon an area.
- Fixed an example crash which could happen when battling a Metamorph.
- Fixed an example crash which could happen when utilizing Mercenary’s Lot special gloves.