PAYDAY 2 PC Hotfix Patch Notes 199.6.1
OVERKILL — a Starbreeze Studio along with also the responsible programmers of Starbreeze Publishing AB introduced a brand new PAYDAY two hotfix upgrade today. Here we have the whole patch notes August 14th.
PAYDAY two Update 199.6.1 Hotfix can now be downloaded for all platforms that are affected. With the current update, there are just bug fixes and optimizations.
PAYDAY two Patch Notes 199.6.1
- Fixed a client crash which happened when loading to the safehouse of a participant with customized masks on screen that contained certain colours
- Fixed a clipping issue using all the Lucky gloves when scrutinizing the Tatonka Submachine Gun
- Breakfast in Tijuana — Fixed a problem where Locke would allow the participant to Repair a broken drill which was no more present, following the participant had utilized a keycard
- White Xmas — Fixed a problem in which an NPC’s face was lost
- Election Day 1 — Fixed a problem where shooting a protector, at a certain section of the level, could make the body property behind collision and causing a pager that Can’t Be replied
- Fixed a problem where the message box at the UI appears bigger than normal when a participant joins a game in advance