Predator Hunting Grounds Hotfix Patch Notes Update 2.06
We’ve got the entire patch notes with this upgrade on October 8.
You need to download about 209 MB, the size of this download might fluctuate based upon the stage.
- Fixed a problem where foliage was indestructible for customers
- Fixed a problem where complete face covers were occasionally causing difficulties throughout cinematics
- Fixed a problem that caused many components to be overlooking their appropriate localized text
- left a stuck place in Excavation nearby caves
- Resolved several problems Which Were causing crashes
- Fixed a problem where catch points could state”Catch” when They Ought to say”Defend”
- Clash matches today wind when an Whole team renders
- Fixed a problem where the countdown timer Wasn’t functioning correctly in Clash lobbies
- Fixed a problem where kill telling would look for non-lethal headshots
- Fixed a problem where XP wasn’t being calculated correctly in Clash
- Fixed multiple Clash lobby problems related to players viewing and leaving profiles/reporting