Rainbow Six Siege Patch Notes 5.3 Update 1.92
The programmers of Rainbow Six Siege published a upgrade Y5S3 today. Below are the complete patch notes to the September 10th upgrade.
The Rainbow Six Siege Update 1.92 is currently available for downloading. About the Playstation 4 that the download size is 18 GB. The dimensions may change based upon the stage.
With the debut of the tricky violation bill, fresh sights and scopes, the shift to the DSEG 1.2, along with other gameplay updates in this upgrade; we are holding off operator-related balancing changes to the time to appraise their effect.
- Montagne: Tough breach charge substituting Stun Grenades.
- Ying: Tough breach charge substituting Breach Charges.
- Fuze: Tough breach charge substituting Smoke Grenades.
- Finka: Tough breach charge substituting Breach Charges.
- Amaru: Tough breach charge substituting Claymore.
- Nøkk: Tough breach charge substituting Breach Charges.
- Capitão: Tough breach charge substituting Stun Grenades.
- Lion: Tough breach charge substituting Claymore.
- Maverick currently has an extra blowtorch canister, with 6 at most (up from 5).
- This provides players more leniency when rationing their fuel to start hatches. On average it takes about 2.3 canisters to start a hatch, therefore an excess canister is going to be somewhat more forgiving of errors.
TWEAKS & IMPROVEMENTS
See above for info about the newest secondary Hard Breach Charge gadget and modifications into Thatcher’s DSEG 1.2.
New sights are all coming! We are introducing two new sights and two new scopes:
- New ACOG (1.5x ray Scope) — An ACOG using short-to-medium array magnification
- New Scope (2.0 Scope) — Together with moderate range magnification
- 2.5x ACOG — Zoom amount changed.
- 3.0x ray Scope — No more a Exceptional alternative, and certainly will be an option for most DMRs (based on balancing demands )
With the debut of new sights and scopes, we are going to be redistributing them according to gameplay, operator, and balancing demands.
Winning/Losing a ranked game will now offer at least 25 +/- MMR profit or loss. We have also tweaked the MMR gain/loss supply to protect against diminishing MMR yields for gamers that play plenty of rated games.
You may now receive in-game alarms after a player which you reported is warranted. Play nice. Play fair. Report those who don’t.
Vote-To-Kick Removal (Later in the summer )
Later in the summer, we are going to be eliminating vote-to-kick out of Quick Match–that the sole playlist that had this attribute. We have been tracking the usage of vote-to-kick and have discovered that it’s since strayed from its initial purpose, leaning towards a more toxicity-related usage case. Together with the many RFF requirements set up, in addition to the enhanced player-reporting panel, we believe that the initial demand for vote-to-kick ought to be fulfilled with these other choices for reporting poisonous players rather. We strongly urge you to record toxic players through the in-game reporting board so they may be sanctioned.
- A brand new player card exists in the bottom-center of this display which will help audiences quickly notice which player they are spectating. This is extremely helpful, particularly when shifting quickly between gamers’ viewpoints.
- Player’s own life bar has fresh opinions to readily spot players carrying harm
- Activating and deactivating the defuser includes a brand new VFX to create this activity more noticeable when it happens during the round
- Drone Information is now within the participant card if the operator is dead or at the DBNO country
- Abilities and gadgets possess fresh VFX to their nations when they’re ready, lively, cool-down, etc..
- Hostage and Secure Area game modes have been now exhibited as feedback from the HUD
Moving ahead with our drive for behavioral consequences, we have assembled further on our Y4S4 projectile map advantage destruction changes and introduced it into deployables.
To earn gadget installation behaviour more predictable and constant, deployable gadgets may either ruin fragile/smaller map assets once installed on these (paintings/posters), or deploy without impediment on ordinary tiled surfaces (paneled walls/carpets).
ADS Immune System
Players now have the option to personalize ADS sensitivity at the Options menu. Together with the ADS Sensitivity System, ADS is much more consistent throughout all sight/scope magnifications. It’s possible to customize sensitivity amounts per zoom level based on your personal taste by choosing the’Advanced’ option from the Options menu.
Improvement of this vault detection method will create simpler smoother, simpler, and also make vault behaviour more consistent.
We have upgraded the RFF rules about hostage to be consistent and transparent to reduce ambiguity and misuse.
The cover for MMR rollback was increased in the maximum MMR for the season for your maximum MMR + 200. We expect this will provide a little more flexibility for MMR rollback and lower a few of the frustrations surrounding it.
We’ve started the practice of refactoring our audio system, which will basically repackage how sounds are saved and attached into the match. To Learn More about what that means and how it will enhance our audio system, please visit Top Issues & Community Concerns