Rainbow Six Siege Update 1.96 Patch Notes 5.3.3
Ubisoft and the responsible programmers have completed another update for Rainbow Six Siege. The official patch notes for upgrade 5.3.3 have been printed.
Xbox One gamers might need to wait a couple of days longer. You have to download and set up a total of 6.11 GB. The size of this download might fluctuate based upon the stage.
To learn more on balancing adjustments, visit our Designer’s Notes.
Ace could not manage all of the thirst from his lovers.
- Reduced the amount of volatile ticks of this SELMA Aqua Breacher to two ticks (down from 3).Luxurious Russian sniper searching for some love.
- Reduced eyesight recovery period into 0.4s (down from 1s).
- Reduced motion penalization by 50 percent to 12s (upward from 6s). Optics that can be found on the MP5 is going to be the red dot, holographic, and reflex. Optics that can be found on the T-5 is going to be the red dot, holographic, reflex, and extent 1.5x.
- The shield break effect takes place when operators using a ballistic shield are struck by an explosion or take particular kinds of harm (from a scale of a minimum of 50 to activate the shield break to 100 harm ).
- The seriousness of the protector fracture is due to the harm done to the protect. Electric damage and also the minimal 50 harm threshold will activate the minimal strength shield break animation.
- Melee damage, concussion FX, sonic bursts, and explosions of 100 harm or greater will activate the maximum strength shield fracture animation.
- Operators positioned behind a Clash, Monty, Blitz, or Fuze are also partially shielded from burst damage (this still applies even if they’re in the opposing team). This security also applies if the defense is on the operator’s trunk. Damage obtained in the explosion is calculated dependent on the operator’s exposure to the burst.
- Rather than folding Montagne’s Extendable shield, he as a protector break animation.
- Shield burst protection is decreased to 66 percent (down from 80 percent ).
TCSG12 + ACS12
- Damage drop-off has become more innovative to reach minimal harm at 50m (rather than 20m).
- Damage in maximum range increased to 68 percent (up from 48 percent ).
- Suppressor harm penalization normalized to -12.5percent irrespective of range.
- Adjustments to this defuser interaction which enable gamers to pick up the defuser, in conditions where it may have been inaccessible, because of falling into difficult-to-reach spaces.
- Improvements into the chat filter comments system.
- The banning ticker was deactivated for spiritual games. It will stay visible in the rest of the game modes.
- FIXED — Occasionally defenders spawn along with each other when in 2nd Floor Master Bedroom on Chalet.
- FIXED — gamers can not vault within the half-wall/railing at 2F Library Stairs on Chalet.
- FIXED — Dropped defuser can be hard to recuperate from behind the dining table of 2F Cigar Balcony on Kafe.
- FIXED — Poor lighting in the cabinet between couches at 1F Bar of Chalet.
- FIXED — gamers may utilize a deployable shield for into the counter near the piano Chalet.
- FIXED — Missing SFX when selecting generic products.
- FIXED — Cancelling a Ranked queue can occasionally trigger an abandon punishment if the participant didn’t combine a game.
- FIXED — Secondary hard violation gadget’s gloomy light can occasionally be observed through a barricade when installed onto it.
- FIXED — Residual black smoke is visible following some soft walls at the Basement of Chalet are ruined.
- FIXED — Minor map advantage problems.