Remnant From the Ashes Patch Notes Update 1.19
The Remnant: From the Ashes upgrade 1.19 is currently available for PC gamers (Steam & Epic). Now’s hotfix upgrade is supposed to enhance the operation and a number of bugs will be fixed.
- Fusion Rifle will simply be awarded on the initial effort.
- Extended gun no more switches throughout the phase transition following the initial effort.
- Fixed a bug which caused certain projectiles to cope greater harm.
- Adjusted size and timing of some strikes in the last phase.
- Fixed issue with Root Rift interaction stage being in the ground vs the anticipated center stage.
- Fixed issue in which the participant gets unresponsive after Dark Cat Ridge cubes deadly harm from a fast period occasion. Black Cat Band will no longer block harm from or block the player from perishing to harm from rapid time events.
- Improvements to accomplishment flagging.
- Modified cinematics to reveal visuals to get a weapon when the participant has it.
- Cleaned up zones recorded by quests on Survival Mode passing.
- Disabled VOIP in Steam in case you are playing from Epic.
- Flop has become its own kind of harm. Removed Unarmed harm from Flop.
- Ring of this Unclean currently causes unarmed Melee strikes to cope x3 harm and Flops treat x4 harm.