Resident Evil Resistance Patch Notes Update 1.08
We’ve got all information regarding this patch on July 16.
The Resident Evil Resistance Update 1.08 is currently available for downloading for many platforms. Today’s update simply fixes a couple of bugs and optimizations are created.
- Resolved a problem where the impact of this Electricity Limiter Mod ability card didn’t reset properly at the conclusion of a game when included from the Mastermind’s deck, so causing it to decrease the Mastermind’s ultimate ability cooldown with a larger amount than meant.
- Resolved a problem where the game could sometimes crash when Jill utilized the HOT DOGGER.
- Resolved a problem where the game could sometimes crash whether the Mastermind continued to try to place creatures from the map following the monster limit was reached.
- Resolved a problem in which triggering the Mastermind’s greatest ability could subtract Bio Energy equivalent to the price of their most recently employed power card.
- Improved the price of First Aid Spray, Infection Remedy Spray, and Improving Spray when bought from the Armory with Cyber Monday’s”Pharmacy” ability version.
- Reduced the length of this invincibility effect when utilizing Zombie Apocalypse’s”Ambush” ability version.