Resident Evil Resistance Patch Notes Update 1.09
Now’s patch brings us fresh articles, new avenues, new things and far more!
- ・Added the brand new map.
- ・Additional 12 new gear items for Survivors.
- ・Additional 5 new Survivor gestures.
- ・Additional 15 new sprays.
- ・Additional 5 new monster skins.
- ・Additional 2 new zombie expressions.
- ・Additional the Converter Mod — Creatures ability card.While in hand, with Creature Cards will reduce the price of the mod. Utilizing this mod will include an Ivy card on your hand.
- ・Additional the Converter Mod — Traps skill card. While in hand, with Trap Cards will reduce the price of the mod. Utilizing this mod will include a Teleportation Trap card on your hand.
- ・Additional the Converter Mod — Firearms ability card. While in hand, using Firearm Cards will reduce the price of the mod. Utilizing this mod will include a Grenade Launcher card on your hand.
Adjustments and Fixing
- ・Adjusted the principles that decide Supply Zombie spawn location, which makes it less likely to spawn near to the Survivors’ places.
- ・Adjusted the things dropped from the Offer Zombie such that it could no longer fall multiple specific weapons.
- ・Changed some things awarded to Survivors in the slot machine at the Casino map.
- ・Additional a manual message if Survivors are conquered near the exit to describe the requirements needed for their resurrection.
- ・Reduced the problem of daily missions complete.
- ・Resolved a problem where the upper-left Bio Core in place 3 of this Abandoned Park may be assaulted from the entry with a Rocket Launcher or even ATM-4.
- ・Addressed a problem were that the Signal Jammer’s powerful range wasn’t shown on place 3 lifts.
- ・Added the capability to test daily assignment progress while awaiting matchmaking to finish.
- ・Adjusted the formulation for RP reward calculations if the Mastermind wins in place 1.
- ・Resolved a problem where moving into another place while a Survivor was incapacitated by Yateveo’s Devour capability may depart that Survivor unable to maneuver from another area.
- ・Resolved a problem where Samuel couldn’t finish the prerequisites for”Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru” with specific passive ability variants equipped.
- ・Resolved a problem where audio would sometimes stop playing during prolonged gameplay sessions.
- ・Adjusted maximum positions for many Survivor personalities, and altered skill unlock demands such that all ability variations are obtained by ranking 16.
- ・Enabled the buy of Ammo x 50 in the Armory in place 1.
- ・Improved the base damage of this Quickdraw Army.
- ・Adjusted the strike detection to the W-870, which makes it less inclined to cope exceptionally small quantities of damage when attacking monsters.
- ・Adjusted the ramifications of this Batting Glove and High-Grade Ammo show gear.
- ・Adjusted the lines spoken from the Mastermind on the Survivors’ outcome display in case of a game end because of this Mastermind disconnecting.
- ・Adjusted maximum positions for many Mastermind personalities, and altered skill unlock demands such that all ability variations are obtained by ranking 15.
- ・Adjusted positions where extra ability cards have been unlocked such that skill cards have been accessed by ranking 14.
- ・When discharging control of a monster, there are now a 5-second cooldown before exactly the same monster could be controlled . (Other creatures might be controlled instantly )
- ・Reduced the wellbeing of the Offer Zombie.
- ・Decreased the amount of time that it requires zombie dogs to become portable after being chased.
- ・Improved pathing for zombie dogs for example they shouldn’t repeatedly encounter partitions as often.
- ・Turret — Rifle and Turret — Top Caliber Rifle will take some time to reacquire goals after shooting.
- ・Decreased the ramifications of Life Hacks'”Bulletproof” ability version.
- ・To tackle the problem where flash impacts didn’t necessarily work properly at particular angles that are low, Flash Baton will emanate from the heart of the personality model for the functions of strike detection.
- ・Reduced the bottom amount of time needed to disarm traps. (Time demand with all the Nimble skill variant equipped stays unchanged )
- ・EMP outcomes are no longer handicapped by Electromagnetic Shield.
- ・Unlocking doorways with Master Key will always award RP.
- ・Improved the length of this invincibility effect given by Puppeteer’s”Invincible” ability version.
- ・Reduced time it requires the Tyrant to become active after endangered.
- ・made it harder to inadvertently end the Tyrant’s Bull Rush capacity immediately following activation.
- ・Improved the Tyrant’s motion rate.
- ・Improved the base damage of the Machine Gun — Illness region 3 private card.
- ・Reduced the timeframe for which Yateveo can’t take fresh orders following doing Slime Shot.
- ・Adjusted the ramifications of Home of Evil’s”Mechanic” skill variation on Martin’s trap-disarming skills.
- ・Reduced the rate in which Disintegration Field is set up when using the”Refract” ability version.