Resident Evil Resistance Patch Notes Update 1.10
We’ve got the entire patch notes October 8.
- ・Additional 5 new weapon skins.
- ・Additional 35 new Survivor skins.
- ・Additional 10 new Survivor gestures.
- ・Additional 30 new sprays.
- ・Additional 10 new monster skins.
- ・Additional 4 new zombie expressions.
- ・The brand new KASHIMA weapon could now be bought from the Armory in most regions.
- ・The brand new RAI-DEN weapon could now be bought from the Armory in regions 3 and 2.
- ・A brand new monster, the Ne-α, was inserted. It may be spawned with the newest Ne-α card.
- ・Additional the Decoy ability card.Places a benign trap to deceive Survivors.
- ・Additional the Flashbang Mine ability card.Places a snare which emits a blinding flash when triggered.
- ・Additional the Enhancer — Invincible ability card.Equips a launcher that fires darts that give monsters temporary invincibility.
- ・Additional the Reclamation Anchor ability card.Deploys a device which endeavors energy tethers to neighboring creatures, recharging Bio Energy whenever they’re murdered. Lasts until handicapped.
- ・Additional the Energy Leech Rifle ability card.Equips a rifle which deals a small amount of harm and recharges Bio Energy.
- ・Additional the Remote Regen Mod ability card.While in hand, restores a small amount of health to animals when they’re controlled.
- ・Additional the Eliminate Limiter ability card.Immediately reduction Ultimate Skill cooldown with a particular level.
- ・Additional the Ne-α ability card.Spawns a Ne-α that’s a car targeting ranged attack. (controllable)
- ・Additional the Ne-α — Infectious skill card.Spawns that a Ne-α that’s a car targeting ranged attack and sparks infectious gas.
- ・Additional the Supply Zombie ability card.Spawns a Provide Zombie that is instantly marked on the Survivors’ map. (controllable)
- ・Additional the Deception ability card.Makes all cameras seem like they’re now being used from the Mastermind.
- ・Additional the Umbrella Reserves ability card.When utilized, this particular card transforms into a random strong card.
- ・Improved the Gear Point limitation for many personalities (20→25)
- ・Adjusted positions where extra ability cards have been unlocked such that skill cards have been accessed by position 20.
- ・Added the brand new Licker — Regen Aura place 3 exclusive card for Annette.Spawns a Licker using a regeneration setting that shares its own enthusiast effects.
- ・Added the brand new Synchronize Mod place 2 exclusive card for Daniel.While in handup to 4 animals in opinion will move in sync with all the monster being manipulated.
- ・Added the brand new Remote Shell place 3 exclusive card for Daniel.Spawns a zombie with creature buff consequences and considerably increased attack power and wellness. Doesn’t behave unless controlled. Cannot be murdered while inactive.
- ・The Unnatural Selection ability variant now also raises damage dealt with the Ne-α’s Tentacle Spear.
Damage dealt scales with Illness Rate, but won’t conquer Survivors.
- ・Added the brand new Omniscience place 2 exclusive card for Spencer.When utilized, this particular card transforms to some random Exclusive Card which belongs to a different Mastermind.
- ・Added the brand new Reroute place 3 exclusive card for Spencer.Switches from the busy Bio Core. The expense of the card decreases as fewer Bio Cores stay.
- ・Added the brand new Automobile Shield Mod place 2 exclusive card for Nicholai.While in hand, recently equipped on-camera weapons will obtain an electromagnetic shield for a specified duration.
- ・Added the newest Tactical Shields place 3 exclusive card to get Nicholai.All cameras get an electromagnetic shield.
- ・The Watchdog skill version currently includes the Ne-α among the animals it can blatantly deploy.
Adjustments and Fixing:
- ・Resolved a problem where the Tyrant would eventually become unresponsive if assaulted while doing certain actions.
- ・Improved the speed where cards’ Bio Energy cost declines when utilizing Bioactivation’s”Paracelsus Generator” ability version.
- ・Adjusted the likelihood where various animals are randomly spawned when utilizing Firearms Specialist’s”Watchdog” ability version.
- ・Decreased the damage initiated by the Nemesis’s Exterminate capability when utilizing Bioweapon: Nemesis’s”Extermination” ability version.
- ・Improved the ammo consumed per reloaded shot to its W-870.
- ・Resolved a problem where it wasn’t possible to disarm traps positioned on slopes and multi-leveled surfaces.
- ・Other minor modifications and alterations.