Rogue Company Hotfix Patch Notes Update 1.33
Below you’ll find all the details concerning the particular patch on September 29.
The Rogue Company Update 1.33 is currently available for downloading. About the PS4 you need to download and install 226 MB. The size of this download may fluctuate based upon the stage.
Fixed a problem from the Rogue Select display where Rogues using a Mastery border will look transparent
- Fixed an AI problem in Practice Mode affecting NPCs about the Windward map
- Resolved an issue preventing the Shop from loading in rare cases
- Fixed a problem with invitations involving PlayStation 4 and XboxOne players that would stop the participant from successfully connecting.
- The Communication fighter should not have stuck available when a player dies and respawns
- Fixed a problem where Saint’s Drone wouldn’t deploy properly and restore the player.
- Fixed a problem where voice conversation wasn’t working for many players in the sport.
- Fixed a problem where the Shop would just load some of it is windows
- Deployed barbwire will no longer cause players to eliminate focus on their goal creating”ghost bullets”