Sea Of Thieves Update Patch Notes for Xbox One and PC
Previously, a large upgrade was released with different quality of life enhancements. Unfortunately, many players were undergoing a number of problems when attempting to perform . Today’s upgrade is anticipated to fix all these issues.
Read full details below.
What’s new in Sea Of Thieves June Update?
- Text Size Access — Lost Treasures introduced an increase in text size Throughout the game to provide an improved default experience for wider accessibility. With this upgrade, the’Text’ Chat Scale’ alternative within Access Settings can now be tweaked from 1.0 (new default) down to 0.5 (previous size), enabling players to return text chat notifications to their initial size.
- ‘Let Games Read to Me’ Improvements — With’Permit Games Read to Me’ enabled, a new accessibility setting is now available:’Narrate Toast Messages’. Including game activity such as selling treasure, having new players join your team and getting crew invites.Gameplay
- Galleons approached from a space will no longer seem to get a gray textured hull.
- Missing text strings at the primary menu have been replaced with proper localisation in non-English languages.
- Working with a Talking Trumpet when Speech-to-Text is enabled will now ensure that speech converted into text can be shown over a larger space.
- Improvements to hit enrollment when shooting players while they’re walking, running and jumping.
- ‘The Seabound Soul’ — Completing the Tale will correctly unlock The Seabound Spirit Commendation and award the Sword of Souls weapon.
Performance and Stability
- Improvements to our services have been made to ensure players are routed to proper geographical servers with optimum connection.
- Ranged and Melee Weapon Hit Detection — In regions of intense action, players can find themselves shooting shots or landing strikes that do not cause damage to their targets.
- Stuck UI Menus — When socializing with a barrel and moving quickly through its inventory, players may realize that the barrel’s state isn’t updated as things are removed.
- Combining a Session — Players Receiving Groomedbeard — On trying to combine a session either via session rejoin, an invitation or joining in advance, some players may get a Groomedbeard mistake and be not able to join.
- Visual Issues — Nvidia RTX GPUs — Many players with Nvidia RTX GPUs could Observe visual issues in the sea when set to Mythical Graphics Quality.