Serious Sam 4 Patch Notes Update 1.04
Here we have a listing of all of the bug fixes and contents of this upgrade.
We don’t yet know how big this download.
What is new?
- By popular demand, and entirely not since we awakened, the match will save your stock in your profile upon completing a degree. As a consequence, now you can keep your playthrough without sacrificing all of your stuff. Remember that using cheats will avoid the stock from conserving.
- The huge emptiness of this France degree was stuffed up. Locate the filling, and then kill it.
- Now you can press on the weapon wheel shortly to change to your final weapon. Holding it will still reveal that the weapon wheel.
- Now you can personalize your sport difficulty by correcting the enemy multiplier.
Stability and functionality:
- Fixed a problem where the game could occasionally crash through longer Netricsa surfing sessions.
- Fixed a rare problem in which some affirmed GPUs are pronounced as unsupported by error.
- Different smaller functionality and stability tweaks and fixes throughout GPU APIs.
Gameplay fixes and adjustments:
- Fixed a problem where particular Netricsa messages wouldn’t appear when planned.
- Pyro currently has fire coming from his flamethrower. He also sent his first one for replacement. It was clearly broken.
- Piercing weapons will actually pierce enemies once you take them from close variety, rather than fly out randomly.
- We’ve purchased a fresh Grenade launcher for Sam. This new version can shoot continuously in the event that you maintain the LMB pressed.
- Enemies will no more begin to moonwalk once you take them from close selection. They’ll perish as everything should.
- Can you recall just how large enemies outside the black hole do not explode when killed? They do .
Visual fixes and adjustments:
- The default colour settings are tweaked to liven up things.
- Sam’s sprinting cartoon will no more be triggered randomly together with the Born to Run ability unlocked. It’s all and particles.
- The ol’ Tractor currently has a steering wheel.
- Different tweaks of this third person melee strikes.
- The laser today includes a marginally improved secondary flame cartoon.
- Pyro will no more perform the Vogue T-Pose from the atmosphere when damaged. We do not like dancers.
- Asian languages finally have appropriate word wrap.
- Different localization fixes for many languages. That is still work in advance, which means you’re more than welcome to record remaining problems with subtitles and/or menu sequences.