Sword Art Online Alicization Lycoris Patch Notes 1.03
We’ve got the entire patch notes with this upgrade on July 22nd.
With the current update, there’s a good deal of fresh content, such as the new raid dungeoan and 4 brand new maps. Naturally there are also developments and bug fixes.
SWORD ART ONLINE
New Extra Compounds
- Additional Wayfarer”ReoNa” along with also her Sub Episode.
- Additional”Icethorn/Goldflower Warrior Garb” from the Visualize Attire.
- Following Chapter 1 is finished, outfits worn from the home from the Underworld will be unlocked at the Visualize Attire (Full of 18 costumes for male personalities, and 33 costumes for feminine characters.
Problems where the participant is uncontrollable or stuck.
Now, players can speak to Ronie or even Tiese again after saving and returning to the title screen after talking to a few of the figures.
- Chapter 1:”Everything You Can Be” occasion (Sadore’s occasion ):
When the participant takes the ceremony pursuit”Marriage Mishap” through the”Everything You Can Be” occasion, the participant can get stuck when going to Sadore’s store while being advised to visit Abyssena’s store. Now, players are now able to successfully return to the 90th floor in the 95th floor.
- Chapter two: Fixed a problem that happens during the event in which the player should proceed into the city of Sustira at Sothercrois.
- Service pursuit: Fixed the problem in which the player becomes stuck throughout the ceremony pursuit;”Defeating the Waterfall Beasts”.
- Others: Throughout the primary pursuit in Warmia Greenbelt, Deusoldort Desert, and Cordea Plains, spouse characters used to activate an event which prohibits the participant to go past the working area, and replicate tagging exactly the identical text, but partner characters are no longer activate that occasion.
Fixed the problem where gamers will probably be stuck once they play a back flip on a particular place at the 95th floor of Central Cathedral.
- Online Multiplayer: Players having a very low advancement of the major quest won’t match with players using a greater advancement, and the advancement won’t be impacted by the host participant.
- Fixed issues where players can clip throughout the map in some specific locations.
- Fixed problems in which the rain and snow weather impacts slows the match.
- Increased loading and FPS Problems. (Further advancements is planned in forthcoming updates)
- Increased camera controllers (Additional improvements is intended in forthcoming updates).
- “Auto-Jump Obstacles” configurations will only apply when the participant is operating.
- Fixed the problem where advancement wouldn’t be stored when crafting several things differently.
- Fixed the problem in which the competence of party members will fall under certain events.
- Fixed the problem in which the enemy personality would cancel their winning cartoon once the player loses a Bladelock.
- Fixed the problem where the camera becomes locked while the participant gets unable to battle.
- Fixed the problem in which the participant managed to maneuver the camera whilst sharing the bed with a spouse.
- Fixed the issue in which tips for Main Quest will appear above a different participant.
- Altered the tag of thing rarities so it’s simpler to comprehend.
- Things can now have a discount based on the participant’s Renown.
- While no enemies are targeting the participant, pressing the left rod will enable the participant to sheathe and operate.
- Lowered the problem of # 1.
- When a deflect is successfully pulled away, the follow up strike will no more be cancelled by imitating.
- Enemies teleporting back into its first place will no longer reset its wellness.
- Fixed the problem in which the participant will clip through the walls when utilizing specific sword abilities in certain locations.
- Improved the rate of changing tabs from the menu.
- Fixed issues in which the pin on the map may vanish on specific events.
- Fixed the problem in which the weapon you purchased and outfitted at a shop won’t be mirrored in the version at the home menu.
- Fixed the problem in which the pursuit icon varies below specific events.
- Fixed and balanced general problems concerning the Wayfarer.
- Fixed the problem in which the camera goes unintentionally when speaking to some Wayfarer while a conflict begins from another player’s game.
- Fixed graphical topics regarding character’s gear.
- Fixed the problem in which the guest player can’t attract an NPC Wayfarer to multiplayer style.
- Fixed the problem where the participant begins out of a map failed to synchronize pursuit progress.
- Fixed the problem where gamers will be not able to control their personality when revived during a swimming country.
- Fixed the problem in which the guest player won’t have the ability to control their personality once the relationship fails during specific events.
- Fixed the problem in which the sitting movement isn’t synchronized between players at precisely the identical lobby.
- Fixed the problem where guest gamers using a very low advancement of the primary pursuit managed to combine a lobby with a greater advancement rate.
- Fixed the problem with the pursuit icons being tagged unintentionally when the participant opens the map in Santoria.
- Fixed specific text colours to match their impact.
- Frozen enemies’ moves when particular abilities are utilized.
- Balanced the strikes by Bows to maximize its assortment of ordinary attacks.
- Fixed moves of particular abilities.
- Fixed the tags Buff List to reveal correct icons.
- Adjusted several consequences brought on by particular celebrity impacts.
- Additional tutorial for Wayfarers and Perform Avatars.
- Fixed issues in which the tutorial wouldn’t get triggered.
- Fixed issues in which the tutorial movie becomes upset.
- Fixed the problem in which the”Customization Points” gets utilized below specific events when placing an Arts Code.
- Fixed specific texts concerning the Arts Code conditions.
- Fixed the problem in which the pre-set amount of the Arts Code varies unintentionally.
- Fixed the problem in which a message window pops up accidentally after the participant cancels deleting a Segment.
- Fixed the problem where gamers won’t have the ability to modify their weapons following specific controls from the Records Menu.
- Fixed the problem in which the battle Skill”Beast’s Bellow” has been un-recordable.
The Ver1.03 patch contains developments for the articles listed under, but we’ll continue to make more improvements in future upgrades.