Sword Art Online Alicization Lycoris Update Patch Notes 1.10
Bandai Namco as well as also the responsible programmers have released a new upgrade for Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris now. We’ve got the entire changelog for this upgrade on October 8.
- Fixed the conflict skill”Flash wracking” not using sure debug effects against the enemy.
- Fixed the conflict ability”Demonic Archer” not using sure debug effects against the enemy.
- Fixed certain attacks not hitting on enemies for a particular quantity of time in case a cutscene of an enemy spawn performs when utilizing the Holy Arts.
- Fixed a bug where map icons revealing item locations wouldn’t display on specific events.
- Added a tutorial to your Temporary Storage.
- Fixed the”market” option not functioning properly in the thing store when a participant owns a huge number of items.
- Keyboard design was upgraded to make it much easier for users to understand which settings would be the default settings and that are the newest ones.
- Fixed other minor bugs and problems
- Fixed control equilibrium