The Crew 2 Patch Notes Update Version 1.7.0
Ubisoft and its programmers released the The Crew two Summer at Hollywood Update today. We’ve got all of the information regarding patch 1.7.0.
All in all you need to download about 23 GB. Based on the stage, the dimensions of this download could differ. With this upgrade, there are a few new material, such as fresh vanity vehicles and items. Moreover, many bugs are fixed from the sport.
• [Insert ] 48 fresh dressing things — to be published on a weekly basis throughout the store or as LIVE Summit rewards.
For two Horns
o 8 Window Tints
o 6 2D Emotes
o 6 Smokes
o 10 Tires
o 7 Underglows
• [Insert ] 17 New LIVE Summits using their related actions & rewards.
• [Insert ] New primary menu appearance, themed for Summer at Hollywood.
• [Insert ] New boot video for Summer at Hollywood.
• [Fixed] Action titles & descriptions are broken if obtaining Hobbies in the Summit menu.
• [Fixed] Incorrect vehicle type recorded when speech shifted to Arabic.
• [Fixed] A to B Tasks can be completed using the Photo Mode timeline.
• [Fixed] quantity of Stars exhibited in cartoon when first obtaining the Hobbies menu, isn’t the same as the Complete Stars Estimated amount.
• [Improved] Visual Parts Actions currently need fewer components, and are simpler to finish.
O For gamers that have progressed in such Tasks, they’ll be updated so upon the purchase of any fresh visual components (incl. Default components from the purchase of any automobile, and components earned in events/LIVE Summits).
• [Enhanced ] The”LIVE Battle Influencer” Action was transformed to”LIVE Fight Money”, and currently needs the participant to make Bucks to advance as opposed to Followers to make it more resistant to people in ICON 9999.
O Any previously unlocked Stars from this Action is going to be retained, but progress will be fully reset. Tiers unlocked for another time will nevertheless award new Stars.
• [Insert ] 24 New Vehicles, such as:
O Shop additions
• Koenigsegg One:1 (2014) – Hypercar (available July 8 ) )
O Elite Bundle 5 (available July 15)
O & more to be shown on a regular basis!
• [Fixed] Incorrect power gauge cartoon on Bugatti Veyron.
• [Fixed] Maserati MC12 tachometer & speedometer needles transparent/barely observable.
• [Fixed] Yellow neon underglow can’t be implemented to Mazda RX 7 Drift Edition.
• [Fixed] Wheelie is discovered after rapid fav from Motocross to Monster Truck.
• [Fixed] Ground vehicles may move forward and accelerate 719 km/h in reverse gear.
• [Enriched ] Reduced Air Nitro rate on all areas by 50 percent, except MT & MX that have a smaller decrease in 15%.
• [Enhanced ] Improved MX managing featuring new tire-model, improved suspensions and riders animations. New follow cameras also have been executed, such as a smoother feel and better monitor readability.
• [Fixed] A water glitch may be understood in submerged tunnels while forcing hovercrafts and ships.
• [Insert ] 7 new occasions, to be published in PvE progressively with all the corresponding specific themed LIVE Summits.
• [Fixed] Players Can jump over walls together with TC Bikes on Miami Race Track and on The Giants Chaebung Cup.
• [Fixed] MT occasion Wreck and Havoc lists”Get -1 Points” as goal.
• [Fixed] Many bridges have Off-Road physics.
• [Fixed] Floating items around Little Eagle.
• [Insert ] New themed weathers out there in Photo Mode.
• [Fixed] Actvities tab UI overlaps with different tabs, when leaping over it from the Main Menu.
• [Fixed] Black dot looks after having Photo Mode or LIVE Replay.
• [Improved] From the sound possibilities, sliders audio fluctuations in volume for every station.
• [Fixed] The Stats webpage has been revived.