The Division 2 Patch Notes 10.1 Update 1.25
Ubisoft has released the patch notes to the newest The Section two Update 10.1. Below you’ll see all information regarding this patch on July 21st.
With the current upgrade, there are numerous alterations, news, and bug fixes.
- Additional missing sound for Keener’s Legacy collectibles.
- Additional missing subtitles for Keener’s legacy collectibles.
- Changed maximum Rifle ammo ability from 280 to 420
Forge (called holster)
- Shield health bonus raised by +10% to +50percent
Foundry Bulwark 3-piece equipment set bonus
- Armor regeneration decreased from +3% to +1percent
- Additional +50% protect health
- Increased minimal item power and opportunities for greater energy items for many difficulties, leading to higher average rolls total
- Slight growth on Challenge
- Larger growth on Heroic and Legendary
- Sealed Caches
- Increased electricity of objects from Field Proficiency and Dark Zone caches to be on par with Heroic tier loot (upwards from Challenge)
- Increased energy of objects in Clan caches to be on par with naturally-occurring grade loot (upwards from Heroic)
- Growth of thing power of naturally-occurring grade loot also impacts all year caches
- Moved overall pool Exotics from assignment closing boss loot to assignment completion rewards
This usually means an Exotic that falls as loot from a last boss at a mission will be the Exotic special to the assignment (e.g.. The Bighorn in Legendary assignments ) or a Exotic by the present targeted loot pool, but maybe not a random distinct Exotic. These additional random Exotics may nevertheless be given with the exact same frequency but are obtained as an intermediary Cache in the assignment completion rewards rather.
- Reinforcer fix over time intensity increased by 11 percent
- Reinforcer ammo reduced from 3 to 2 at ability grade 0
- Reinforcer now profits +1 ammo at ability grade 4
- Firestarter foundation ammo reduced from two to 1
- Firestarter now profits +1 ammo at ability grade 4
- Riot Foam currently profits +1 ammo at ability grade 4
- Oxidizer now profits +1 ammo at ability grade 4
- Increased foundation length of hive variations from 50s into 180s
- Restorer Hive foundation range climbed from 6m to 8m
- Restorer Hive scope increase each ability tier decreased from +20% to +10percent
- Restorer Hive prices reduced from 12 to 8 in ability grade 0
- Restorer Hive currently gains +4 prices per ability grade
- Restorer Hive drone rate increased from +5% to +10% each ability grade
- Restorer Hive fix strength improved from +120percent to +140% throughout overcharge
- Restorer Hive range climbed by +175% to +200% throughout overcharge
- Stinger Hive currently earnings +5% drone rate per ability grade
- Stinger Hive now earnings +80% drone rate during overcharge
- Reviver Hive charges reduced from 4 to 1 in ability grade 0
- Reviver Hive foundation cooldown reduced from 240s into 180s
- Reviver Hive now profits +1 cost per ability grade
- Reviver Hive now profits +5% drone rate per ability grade
- Reviver Hive range climbed from +75% to +100percent throughout overcharge
- Booster Hive prices reduced from 12 to 8 in ability grade 0
- Booster hive currently profits +4 prices per ability grade
- Booster Hive no more raises weapon harm
- Booster Hive enthusiast impact currently raises hazard protection, along with weapon handling and melee damage
- Booster Hive drones currently cleanse status effects out of the participant on strike
- Booster Hive enthusiast level increased by +10% to +20percent at ability grade 0
- Booster Hive stim efficacy improved from +10% to +33% each ability grade
- Booster Hive currently profits +5% drone rate per ability grade
- Artificer Hive prices decreased from 10 to 8 in ability grade 0
- Artificer Hive currently gains +4 prices per ability grade
- Artificer Hive now profits +10% range each ability grade
- Artificer Hive currently profits +10% drone rate per ability grade
- Artificer Hive ability refresh increased from +1s to +3so at ability grade 0
- Artificer Hive ability refresh improved from +20s to +22s through overcharge
- Artificer Hive now profits +100% array through overcharge
- Artificer Hive now profits +150% ability haste during overcharge
- Assault gun damage increased by 9 percent
- Striker drone harm increased by 38 percent
- Firestarter chem launcher burst damage decreased by -50percent
- Deployed participant abilities take 4x more harm from hostile gamers
- Fixed a delay between the EMP Sticky Bomb bursting and the Beginning of the cooldown.
- Fixed a delay between the Firefly ability being ruined and the Beginning of the cooldown
- Fixed the Blinder Firefly neglecting to blind enemies.
- Fixed the Blinder Firefly cooldown beginning before the result ends if the participant hasn’t chosen the maximum amount of goals.
- Fixed the Demolisher Firefly not functioning on Support Stations in Legendary difficulty.
- Fixed inconsistent wellbeing at different skill tiers such as its Striker Drone.
- Fixed Particular Field Research not devoting Apparel Cache rewards.
- Fixed a PC/Stadia problem causing players to be routed into the Inspect menu when trying to purchase weapon skins using a controller.
- Fixed a problem causing Keener’s protector drone to become invulnerable when influenced by a jammer pulse.
- Fixed the”Remove Guardians with the other Guardian’s explosion” struggles not finishing from the Guardian Global Event.
- Fixed a problem where just among Lieutenant Gray bodyguards would set up their defenses from Operation Iron Horse.
- Fixed a problem where players can spawn inside spawn cabinets in Operation Iron Horse.
- Fixed multiple cases of autonomous NPC voices struck in assignments.
- Fixed missing picture for your Thermite Outfit from the in-game benefits menu.
- Fixed Termite league actions appearing as finished under certain conditions.
- Fixed several crafting materials not being shared when buying the substance sharing advantage.
- Fixed a problem that would enable gamers to spawn yet another Javier Kajika if conquered very fast.
- Fixed called NPC Alexandra”Tidy” Popov not spawning during the last boss fight from the invaded variant of this Space Administration H.Q.
- Fixed a UI only problem on the Trauma Professional talent where it says”REQUIRED” but provides no additional circumstance.
- Fixed overlooking League Timer on Stadia.
- Fixed missing leaderboards from the Base of Operations and Haven.
- Fixed FPS fall when launching a number of leaderboards.
- Frozen replicate clan mates at the Very Best Clan leaderboards.
- Fixed the inability to remove facial hair in the Barber.
- Fixed erroneous texts being exhibited for its Crafting Material Cache in year reward previews
- Fixed erroneous GearScore ranges being exhibited from the World Tier crafting seat upgrade patterns
- Fixed a problem where some manufacturer, tape along with other equipment set crafting materials Weren’t shared even when the substance sharing perk was bought:
- Walker, Harris & Co.”RNGR” Polymers
- Ironworks Base Materials
- Ironworks Bulwark Alloy
- Ironworks Future Fabric
- Method Corruption Data Core
- Strikers Battlegear Plating
- Eclipse Protocol Membrane