The Division 2 Ubisoft Maintenance Server Down announces
Ubisoft has announced upkeep for The Section two . We’ve got all information about the host downtime and also the patch notes of July 28, 2020.
On July 28th, The Department two servers will go offline and maintenance work will be completed. An upgrade has been completed in the plan of the maintenance job, it’s now not clear whether it’s a server upgrade or if we must download patch 1.26.
We suppose that there’ll not be a patch, it is apparently a pure server upgrade. If anything change, we’ll update the content once the upgrade is live!
- Fixed a problem in which the Chimera boss wouldn’t drop collectibles during Manhunt assignment.
- Fixed a problem where Roosevelt Legendary Projects wouldn’t be finished.
- Fixed a problem where True Patriot set with complete Flag would lead to a damaging burst on the Agent if a portion of the abilities was ruined.
- This really is a relevant fix for PvP also, as it may possibly kill your teammates.
- Fixed a problem that doubled the Spotter Talent harm growth for ability damage.
- Fixed a problem with the Future Initiative set which triggered the Ground Control Talent to activate when curing deploying abilities.
- Fixed a problem with all the Mantis Exotic that let it be recalibrated.
- Dodge City Gunslinger’s Holster Quick Draw harm per pile bonus decreased from 1% to 0.1percent in PvP.
- Negotiator’s Dilemma currently deals the proper quantity of damage in PvP.
- Eclipse Protocol’s Indirect Transmission ability will transfer the proper quantity of harm and length if dispersing multiple standing effects.
- Developer remark We can revisit First Blood’s PvP behaviour in the future, but for today we believed it necessary to disable it completely when from the Dark Zone or a Conflict match.
- Reduced pistol harm by 22 percent
- Reduced gun ruined by 30 percent
- Reduced Classic M1A harm by 12.5percent
- Reduced marksman gun damage by 30 percent
- Reduced Nemesis harm by 11 percent
- Developer remark: These modifications should make battling against 1-shot assembles less bothersome in PvP, and rather reward skilled marksmanship when shooting headshots, and not simply shots into the body.