The Sims 4 Patch Notes Update Version 1.30
The Sims 4 Update 1.30 is currently available for downloading. Regrettably, we don’t know how big this download right now, but it might change based upon the stage.
Spark’d Season 1 has come to a finish, Spark’d Wedding Destination Challenge entries have closed and you’ve chosen your favorites, and we published the neighborhood voted bunch — Nifty Knitting. We find ourselves with a little update to handle some problems including those who you reported after Nifty Knitting published.
Now onto the repairs:
- We’ve vanquished another villainous variant of Error Code 134. This time it is Error Code 134:64b8a94a, remote cousin of the first Error Code 134.
- What’s Error 134? Baby do not hurt me, do not hurt me… no longer.
- Fixed a problem associated with curvature points on Roofs. They ought to work now.
- Controller design screens are updated to reflect the further controls utilized from the Spark’d Challenges tabs at The Gallery. So many buttons, a lot to see and do.
- Fixed a problem that created an error message when submitting a product to whomever would Challenges from Player’s catalogue.
- Retrained our great Doggos and Cattos so they can eat too not online control. They will no longer consume just when they’re told. Give them all of the treats anyhow — they’re such fantastic bois and women!
- Fixed a problem where NPC Sims would always steal items from Lots with no Kleptomaniac Trait. They had been so preoccupied with whether or not they were able, they did not cease to think if they need to.
- Fixed a problem in’Green’ Lots that didn’t let Aurora Borealis and other happenings to exhibit. I am happy this, now appreciate what nature has to offer you.
- Fixed a problem that made some beverages and food choices be reproduced, or go lost, on restaurants’ menus. I am all for more of everything, but this looked a bit intense, though dual java… mmm java…
- Fixed a problem that prevented PlayStation 4 along with macOS players from using the unlockbytag SP17 successfully. Each of the knits belong to you.
- Sims doesn’t more always knit autonomously. Ok today, we understand knitting is fantastic, however there IS something like an excessive amount of knitting. *remote chants of’That is perfect!’
- Should you subscribe to EA accessibility you will observe the logo displayed on the package information screens is currently displayed as EA Perform within a rebrand of EA’s subscription.