The Sims 4 Patch Notes Update Version 1.31
Electronic Arts and Maxis published a new upgrade for The Sims 4 today.
The Sims 4 Update 1.31 is currently available for downloading. Regrettably, we don’t know how big this download right now, but it might change based upon the stage.
Bear in Mind, The Sims 4 Star Wars: Journey into Batuu will appear soon.
- Mouse hovering over bought traits will no more exhibit the text”Not accessible for Robots.” We know that robots are sentient beings, but sadly, these traits aren’t robot compliant.
- Fixed a problem where Plenty with employed Terrain Manipulation have been put backward when downloaded in The Gallery. Where is the door? Order was restored in the last.
- Fixed a problem where Terrain Paint didn’t apply properly beneath foundations or trees.
- The UI staff did some housekeeping and have mended some history stretching occurring in livelihood centers.
- Blinking shadows no more look when putting windows at basement levels which are of exactly the identical variant. I do acknowledge that was somewhat spooky, maybe not the windows… maybe not the moment.
- Color swatches for Build Mode thing “Large Dance Water Emitter” are mended.
- Staircases doesn’t more get cut trims whenever there’s not any landing. Safety first!
- Some trees and blossoms at Gibbs Hill will no more seem to be floating as Sims walk by. In all honesty, the notion of drifting fauna is very appealing to me personally.
- Civil Designer Sims will no more come home after work sporting arbitrary footwear. I am all for putting your feet up after job, however shifting footwear at the center of stuff and coming home from work at a very different condition as you went outside, is rather suspicious.
- Fixed a problem that caused some colour swatch glitches on Civil Designer decals.
- Fixed a problem with thumbnails made at The Gallery for Toddlers that created not just their Sim type but also contained their Spellcaster form. We can simply comprise the cuteness so much!
- What is that? Can you hear the noises of knitting when cancelling knitting interactions? Not a Issue anymore.
- Fixed an problem with advantage cfHair_SP17LocsLong which made it screen all of adult colour swatches.