Torchlight III Steam Update Patch Notes
Below you’ll see the post notes for this upgrade on October 7th.
Torchlight 3 Construct 5648135 is currently available for downloading on Steam. This patch fixes a few bugs and makes a few adjustments.
- Editor instrument to spit out Skills information for fansite intake.
- Fixed several infrequent crash instances for servers and clients.
- In certain conditions, players were shedding their degrees and equipment but not the pursuit advancement in Singleplayer mode. This prevents this loss from happening.
- Fixed a problem where manually inviting into the celebration by simply scanning the Player Name can’t be processed if the two players are inserted into the Steam Friends List.
- Fixed a problem where’Party’ and’Whisper’ buttons ‘ are not exhibited from the’Steam Friends’ tab.
- Fixed a problem when members of a party aren’t within precisely the exact same level, their celebration icon shows them as lifeless.
- Fixed a problem where Consecration buff doesn’t go away.
- Fixed Damnation using the grade 3 bonus unlocked which doesn’t trap enemies.
- Fixed Dark Spear grade 3 bonus which didn’t deal damage upon tripping the ability.
- Fixed an instance of Consecration base growth of harm that doesn’t work.
- Fixed Netherlings summoned by Spirit Well which don’t attack enemies.
- Fixed the Scout’s Bones Tier 1 bonus which wasn’t awarding an extra pile of this Precision Skill enthusiast.
- Fixed the Furnace Blast Grade 3 bonus which fails to operate.
- Fixed the grade 3 of the Pound ability that fails to operate.