Torchlight III Update Steam Patch Notes
Below you’ll see the patch notes for this upgrade on October 9.
Torchlight 3 Construct 5659067 is currently available for downloading on Steam. This patch fixes a few bugs and makes a few adjustments.
- Added logging to help find problems with singleplayer save documents.
_Dev Notice: In case you’re still continuing to encounter singleplayer rescue problems, please send us all your logs so we can continue to explore this problem further.
The way to locate your logs!
Great for traveling difficulties, combat difficulties, rubberbanding/lag, strange failures/issues, inability to login.
- Duplicate this: percent localappdatapercent /frontiers/saved/logs
- Paste it in your explorer window to immediately navigate to your own logs.
Saved Game Files Are Available in:
Great for single-player associated troubles.
- Duplicate this: percent localappdatapercent /frontiers/saved/savegames
- Paste it in your explorer window to immediately navigate into your saved game files. Please zip the rescue data folder and ship the whole folder to people. _
It’s possible to send logs, save documents, files, and some other info that issue to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fixed server crash when the danger finishes up invalidating itself at the status effect apparent action.
- Fixed a server crash which could occur if a root movement occurred that finished up using a duration which has been too brief.General
- Fixed a problem where the player might not get the reward for opening the boss torso if he’s doing it concurrently with other group members.
- Fixed a problem where Sadista vanishes entirely.