Tournament Time Attack For Wreckfest Update Patch Notes
Bugbear published a new update for Wreckfest today, we’ve got all of the info about the Update 1.46
- Game no more constantly crashes when trying to enter the”Destroy All Supervans!” Career occasion.
- Game no longer infrequently crashes when proceeding from the results screen from the championship mode.
- In multiplayer, game no longer crashes when the host leaves the match and the client is from the Paint Menu.
- Reward paints no more evaporate from the participant inventory when altering paint.
- (PS4) Game no more occasionally crashes shortly after reaching gameplay in championship mode.
- (PS4) Game no more sporadically crashes when trying to adjust tuning settings.
- (XB1) Name no longer crashes when changing to a different profile.
- (PS4) Title no more finally crashes to analytics upload neglecting.
- Playing a tournament event now benefits the player with expertise.
- Reduced the score multiplier decrease rate during tournament mode”Score Streak” occasions.
- Reduced the AI Players aggression throughout championship style”Score Streak” occasions.
- (XB1) Correct rankings and goals should now be revealed properly for the small number of users who previously had difficulties.
- (PS4) After entering the championship style, tournament information is now properly displayed without moving back and forth.
- (PC) Tournament event information is displayed quicker after entering championship style.
- Improved Panther RS suspension installments.
- Improved Boomer suspension setups.
- (*PC) AI Harvester is no longer faster than participant harvester.
- Next track in case rotation is currently selected in tiebreaker situations (rather than it being skipped like previously).
- (PC) It is now possible to specify 96 users on a dedicated server.
- Killerpig: Repair sound pitch mismatch between on/offload countries near maximum rpm.
- (*PC) Mixdown alterations for driver contact seems.
- (*PC) Sound asset size optimizations for motorist contact sounds.
- (*PC) Driver body-to-ground contact seems today change according to automobile road surface.
- (*PC) Tighter quantity roll-off predicated on camera distance (max. Audible range 20 meters / ~65.6 ft ).
- (*PC) Added distance based playback prioritization to driver contact seems.
- (*PC) Added tripping delay randomization to increase variety with driver contact sound sequences.
Be aware that from today on the rescue data is situated in ” [STEAM INSTALL FOLDER]/userdata/ [STEAMID]/ / 228380″ with the old information in the”Documents” folder being automatically copied over after launch the name for the first time after updating.
- (PC) Improved tainted save information detection by adding a size check and filtering out files with broken headers so as to prevent corrupted save information being uploaded into Steam Cloud and potentially preventing the game from launching.
Whenever corrupt data is detected, the user is shown that an appropriate prompt.