Tropico 6 Full Notes Update v10
Kalypso Media as well as the responsible programmers of Limbic Entertainment recently published a brand new Tropico 6 upgrade. Here we have the whole patch notes to you.
Tropico 6 Patch Notes 1.10 — July 7th
- Relocate buildings
- Additional ability to relocate vast bulk of buildings
- Significantly diminished devastation animation time for buildings
- Additional capacity to relocate a building into a place now blocked or impeded by stated building’s
present place, e.g. transferring a construction by one tile
- Construction/Building tripping
- it’s currently feasible to pause many buildings
- Paused buildings don’t incur any costs and all workers will be terminated
- Teamsters won’t deliver or pickup products from paused buildings
- Performance optimizations
- Improved functionality for big maps and inhabitants
- Tweaked construction information UI to decrease and prevent scrollbars, if at all possible.
- Improved Guerrilla behavior
- Guerrillas now spawn much farther away from the building they are wanting to engage, providing armed forces a much better opportunity at correctly intercepting
- Guerrillas want a great deal longer, as they are now planting a bomb, instead of placing a building on fire, providing armed forces a much better chance to intercept.
- Guerrillas have experienced their strength improved.