UFC 4 Client Update Details Patch 2.03
EA has published the patch notes to the next UFC 4 upgrade — We’ve got all of the information regarding this Patch on September 1st.
In total you need to download about 550 MB, depending upon the stage.
UFC 4 Patch Notes 2.03
- Added capacity for your Sub Fighter to activate a direct escape after denying that the Backpack transition.
- Additional Stamina taxation to assault for Low Single Takedown denial.
- Removed Headlock endurance drain out of the admissions entrance cartoon.
- Tuned endurance and harm on the Back Drop takedown.
- Reduced speed of Stamina Recovery through Ground and Pound.
- Fixed a problem where escaping choke admissions drained too much endurance.
- Fixed various problems with Ground and Pound shield against flurries.
- Fixing a problem with obstructing after beeing struck, throughout Earth and Pound.
- Fixed a problem with harm obtained after submitting strikes in Earth and Pound.
Miscellaneuos upgrades :
- Fixed overall equilibrium problems