Update 1.12 Patch Notes For MLB The Show 20
San Diego Studios, the developers of MLB 20 have released Update 1.12, we’ve got the complete patch notes with this upgrade on May 28.
MLB 20 The Display Update 1.12 is now available for downloading. It is only a hotfix upgrade to the game. With today’s upgrade, there are just bug fixes and improvements.
Game Update 1.12 is place to deploy at 3 AM PT.
- Fixed a problem where the roster will revert to the default live rosters after uploading to the cloud.
- “Out in Front” introduced as a fresh Contact Result classification in the feedback window when time is quite early on balls placed in the atmosphere.
- Fixed a problem causing the Completed banner to evaporate in multi-game moments.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Goals OSD to appear after every outside in moments.
- Something something HOME RUN OSD…
- Fixed a problem causing wrong team abbreviations in loading displays.
- Various fixes and corrections made to the scorebug OSD.
- Various corrections made to play with play and color commentary.