Update 1.35 Patch Notes 7.0 For Battlefield 5
EA and DICE have released the patch notes for the Battlefield 5 update. Below you will see the whole information regarding Update 7.0 on June 4th.
Battlefield V Update 1.35 could be downloaded and set up later today. The size of this download may vary depending upon the platform.
Update 7.0 adds two new maps, new weapons and new vehicles. But that’s not all, watch for yourself.
Maps & Modes
- Al Marj Encampment (Conquest, Breakthrough, TDM, Squad Conquest).
- Aerodrome — Removed the MG turret which has been placed beneath the floor at the edge of this map.
- Aerodrome — Removed the static weapon fortification that was put into the floor near Sector F.
- Al Sundan — This map has temporarily been removed from turning whilst we address an issue with erroneous VO, following an alteration to the playable factions on this map. It will be returned to all rotations pending a Hotfix that we’ll be publishing as soon as possible.
- Marita — Fixed a hole in the wall by Zervos Farm that could be tapped.
- Panzerstorm — All standard manners currently feature U.S. vs. Germany (except Grand Operations).
- Panzerstorm — German Army has become set as the defending force.
- Twisted Steel — All standard modes now feature U.S. vs. Germany (except Grand Operations).
- Twisted Steel — Outpost — Fixed the floating barrels and barbed wire near Radio Tower A.
- Twisted Steel — Outpost — Players should no more have the ability to get stuck between the barrels and the bridge strut nearby tower D.
- Underground — Fixed an exploit that may disable smoke consequences.
- Combined Arms — Fixed the lost tab at the end of round display.
- Firestorm — Players will no longer enter a bleed out condition when playing solo style.
- Exercise Range — Added the lost Panzerbüchse 39 & Boys AT Rifle bi-pod when utilizing them on the range.
Weapons & Gadgets
- Sjögren Shotgun (Service )
- Chauchat (Service )
- M3 Infrared (Recon)
- K31/43 (Recon)
- Welgun (Medic)
- M1941 Johnson (Assault)
- PPK/PPK Suppressed (all classes)
- M1911 Suppressed (all classes)
- Welrod (all courses )
- Firecracker Grenade (all classes)
- Demolition Grenade (all courses )
- Sort 99 Mine (all classes)
- If no main weapon ammo is available, then a change will be made into the pistol as normal. We believe this will lead to a greater combat flow once the player ends up in such situations.
- The Breda M1935 PG’s fire shifting sound can now be discovered.
- Fixed a bug in which smoke grenades would sometimes detonate in various positions for various customers, or not detonate at all.
- Unified the impact grenade’s trajectory with the other frag grenades for enhanced consequences of grenade throws.
- Slightly improved the time an impact grenade must travel, the quantity it bounces off a surface, and detonation delay following bouncing. This won’t substantially change the gameplay of this grenade, but will enhance the pucker factor of having one of these thrown at you.
- Fixed a bug using the Lunge Mine which would trigger another knockback, when it was chosen again after a previous use.
- A-20 bomber (U.S. Faction)
- P-70 Night Fighter (U.S. Faction)
- P-51D fighter airplane (U.S. Faction)
- P-51K fighter plane (U.S. Faction)
- M8 Greyhound (U.S. Faction)
- Puma Armored Car (German Faction)
- Improved the transition to ragdoll when players die in a vehicle and made it so the vehicle/wreck is followed to get the victim to make it a more interesting experience.
- Fixed a problem with the Hachi that was causing it not to maneuver as well as intended when moving at higher rates.
- Smoke screen weapons on tanks and planes now properly block stains, and name tags.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the vehicle UI to show an incorrect position of the cannon, if the player had employed it, then switched chairs.
- AA guns now suppress on the same amount as other vehicle MGs.
- 500lb bombs finally have lowered blast damage, and increased irreparable damage to make it a two-pass kill.
- Specialization tree changes to compete with P51K.
- Start loadout includes spotting flares and 2x50kg bombs.
- Engine or gun upgrade at tier 1.
- Defensive alternatives or finned barrels in grade 2.
- Ground attack options or major edge for grade 3.
- Eventually some less critical upgrades for tier 4.
- Specialization tree Modifications to compete with P51D.
- Start loadout incorporates nitroussmoke, smoke, and 2x rockets.
- Explosion gun or protection upgrade at grade 1.
- Defensive alternatives or finned barrels at tier 2.
- Ground attack alternatives or major edge for grade 3.
- Nitrous now works in the same way as the super charger for its Pacific planes.
- Finally some less critical upgrades for grade 4.
- 2 New Japan Faction Soldiers.
- Further fixes to prevent players from becoming stuck in out a bleeding condition. When it doesn’t correct the problem, we expect it will decrease the rarity from uncommon to rare.
- Fixed a bug that would in some instances play the wrong voice over every time a soldier places a bomber.
- Fixed an issue that would cause spotted enemies not to show on the mini-map if the participant walked into their smoke.
- Added the missing descriptions for the Calliope and Hachi in the data tab.