War Thunder Patch Notes Update Regia Marina
With this patch you will find changes for assignments and places and far more.
The leading line today reflects the form of industries (today it’s attracted not using a curved line, but using rectangular lines across the boundaries of industries ).
- Naval Enduring bang. Known and reported bugs with the visualization of their front on Malta and Saipan after shooting and recapturing vents, have been mended.
- Naval Enduring bang. A bug was fixed while the foundation targeted for bombing, found in precisely the exact same square as the vent, didn’t evaporate when shooting the vent.
- Naval Enduring bang. Disabling the respawn point in vent is currently possible only when the range of enemy ships is higher than the favorable ones (just for boats and player-controlled aircraft that have landed on the floor or in sea). A lone boat can’t block the respawn.
- A bug having an individual mission crash between infantry was fixed.
Ground Vehicle version, harm model, feature and weaponry modifications:
- T-72A — top front plate security parameters with accumulative and kinetic effects are adjusted. The equal of protection from kinetic effects is put equivalent to 405 mm, out of accumulative — 500-510 mm. Formerly, the defense against cumulative rounds was wrongly overstated.
- T-80B — top front plate defense parameters with accumulative and kinetic effects are adjusted. The equal of protection from kinetic effects is put equivalent to 420 mm, out of accumulative — 520-530 mm.
- T-64B — top front plate security parameters together with kinetic effect have already been fixed. The equal of protection from kinetic effects is put equivalent to 440 mm.
- A bug with lateral friction of paths, where vehicles can climb steep hills and hills, moving parallel to the incline, has been mended.
- A bug in which changing the kinds of shells couldn’t be mended on replays was mended.
- Centauro MGS — armour was inserted to optics.
- Strv 122 — several NERA armour components are pronounced as volumetric. — smoke around was added.
Aircraft version, harm model, feature and weaponry modifications:
- Firebrand TF.Mk.IV — a bug was fixed where rocket pylons may show up on the model on the adjustment without rockets.
- Mi-35M — that the security cover was taken away in the electro-optical war system module.
- UH-1B, UH-1C, UH-1C XM-30 — transferring 7.62millimeter MGs aiming angles are fixed.
- F-104A, F-104C — a bug in which the x version wasn’t consistent with the visual version, was fixed .
- F-104G — cockpit textures are fixed on the outside version.
- Phantom FGR.2 — the absence of cartoon on mounted gun pods was mended.
- J22-A, J22-B — the absence of cartoon of the ideal aileron was fixed.
- P-51K — the absence of shooting cartoon of this wing machine guns was fixed.
- Vautour (all series) — that the screen of rate on cockpit devices was fixed.
- The launch of this air-to-air missiles Igla, Stinger and Mistral from a launcher is currently completed with an offset over the target rather than pulling-up following launching, this is precisely the way the launch occurs in fact.
- Hs 123 A-1 — an imperceptible tail hook was eliminated.
- Gladiator (all series) — the screen of rate on cockpit devices has been mended.
- B6N (all series) — that the pilot camera status in the cockpit was adjusted.
Liter version changes
- F-104 (all series) — the burden of motors in x ray mode was corrected; the maximum speed on 100% push was increased.
- F4U7/AU-1 — a bug was fixed which caused diminished controllability in all kinds of controls.
- Ki-100 — a bug was fixed causing delayed accomplishment of desirable revs.
- Ki-45 (all series) — that the flight version was fully upgraded in correspondence to the real abilities of the physics version. Polars of those wings, fuselage, and propeller blades are recalculated as well as specified. Moments of inertia are given. Engine operating modes also have been specified. Fuel supply in tanks was fixed.
- Mirage IIIC — a bug in the engine thermodynamic in WEP mode was fixed. The character of stalling at high altitudes was corrected.
- PBM-3 — a bug using the bouncing of this aircraft in the hangar when changing to it’s been fixed.
- J35D — maximum speed at altitude was improved based on mention information.
- Scimitar F Mk.1 — a bug causing the incorrect performance of aileron amplifiers leading to a reduction of the roll speed at subsonic speeds has been mended. Currently there’ll not be a rate fall.
- B-17G — a bug resulting in wrong engine overheat was fixed.
- SBD-3 — the flight version was fully upgraded in correspondence to the real abilities of the physics version. Polars of those wings, fuselage, and propeller blades are recalculated as well as specified. Moments of inertia are given. Engine operating modes also have been specified. Fuel supply in tanks was fixed.
Naval fleet version, harm model, feature and weaponry modifications:
- The armour piercing capabilities of front cone shrapnel for HE rounds continues to be increased towards dash penetration.
- Vosper 70′ GIS 811 — altitude and traverse angles of this stern quad gun are raised.
Naval features, physics and damage version
Bulges on light cruisers can protect against torpedoes having a volatile weight not exceeding 200 pound in TNT-eq. Bulges of heavy cruisers shield against torpedoes around 250 pound in TNT-eq. In the event the anti-torpedo bulge is destroyed/breached, some additional afield strikes inflict complete damage to the boat’s hull.
- PGH-2, PG 02, Sparviero — the crash geometry on the ship’s bottom was specified.
- Siebelfähre 40 Leichte Flakkampffähre, Siebelfähre 40 Schwere Flakkampffähre — that the team was redistributed from the pockets, which provides them higher survivability to harm by heavy machine guns. Ammunition was transferred into the deck. The buoyancy(unsinkability) of this barge has increased significantly because of the restructuring of their pontoons.
- AF D3, AF D1 — that the team was redistributed from the pockets, which provides them higher survivability to harm from heavy machine guns. The amount of the radio area was increased. The concrete railings are refined.
- LCS(L)(3) — that the team was redistributed from the pockets, which provides them higher survivability to harm from heavy machine guns. The amount of the conning room was reduced. The quantity of the managing rooms was excluded. The cutout from the deck within the barbette was made thinner.
- IJN Tone — the positioning of the ammunition compartments was mended, added armament magazines are added, first-round cubes for 127 mm anti-aircraft artillery have already been added. The X-rays of ammunition compartments and lifts are fixed. The depth of the hull and constructions was fixed. Fuel tanks are uninstalled from scratch. The narrowing of this belt at the magazines out of 145 mm in the top border to 55 into the reduced is implemented. The thickness of this bow traverse was shifted from 175 mm to 140 mm. Barbet base thickness shifted into 75-100 mm to turret number two, 75 mm for some other turrets.
- Prinz Eugen — the degree of armour plates around the deck was set in line with the visual version.
Naval Visual versions and visual components:
- IJN Tone — that the radar was changed from mk21 into mk22. Hydroplanes are taken out of the deck. Decorative plates beneath the 25-mm AA guns are added. Restricting structures are added for 120mm firearms.
- IJN Furutaka — the visual variations of this depth charge launchers are inserted on the stern.
Market and study
- the amount of vehicles necessary to study rank IV for to position V of the Italian navy was changed from 2 to 3.
- New stickers”Amounts” have been included for Swedish ground forces. “Twitch” camo additional free, at the’Custom’ section.
- Navigation bombing port (Continuously Computed Release Point, CCRP) was altered — inserted a vertical lineup for much more comfy planning on dives/pull-ups.
- CCRP precision was improved on dives/pull-ups.
- Indication of sight surgeries for all sorts of aircraft/helicopter weapons was added to the HUD.
- Now, once the goal is locked by a helicopter optical monitoring system, the correction style is instantly triggered. The player no longer have to turn it manually and press on the goal lock key twice to prevent goal monitoring.
- A bug was fixed where the noise of a tank shooter may not be noticed if the shooting automobile wasn’t shown on the map.
- it’s currently possible to zoom when in the first person view whilst making use of a VR headset.
- Blackout and redout visual impacts currently operate in VR.