Wasteland 3 Patch Notes 1.1.0 Update 1.07
InXile Entertainment published a PC upgrade for Wasteland 3 couple of days ago. We’ve got all of the information about this upgrade.
This patch will shortly also be accessible for your PS4 and Xbox One, on the PS4 that is upgrade 1.07.
Whenever the upgrade is published to the consoles, we’ll update this report!
Quests and Gameplay
- Fixed issues that could Lead to character and pursuit progression to be missing
- Fixed multiple Problems That could cause an infinite loading display
- Fixed a sync problem in which the guest and host can visit the Kodiak in Various places after having a radio telephone
- The sponsor and guests may no more get distinct radio calls around the entire map
- Resolved a problem where a single participant could just see a black screen while another is seeing the intro movie
- Resolved a problem whereby one player becoming disconnected in character development within Ranger HQ will lead to another player’s match to become rickety
- Fixed a crash which could happen when another player joins an in-progress dialogue with Irv
- Fixed a crash which could happen for your guest when speaking with Hope Emerson
- Fixed a potential freeze when coming a Particular robot at Broadmoor Heights
- Fixed a problem where the UI could evaporate when seeing the menu for Quite a While