Wasteland 3 Patch Notes 1.1.2 Update 1.09
We’ve got all of the information about this upgrade on October 14.
The Wasteland 3 Update 1.09 is currently available for many platforms. About the PS4. Today’s upgrade improves loading times and fixes a few bugs.
- Can you despise long load times? We despise long load times. Our engineers altered the way the game heaps levels, decreasing load times by up to 60 percent on PC and 25 percent on console.
— For instance, on our PC test hardware that a 38 second load period was decreased to 13 minutes.
- Fixed a problem where battle could become unresponsive using this Chain Ambush Perk to get sniper rifles.
- Resolved several development obstructing issues in Yuma County Speedway.
- Enemies are now not as undetectable after usage of Precision Strike.
Performance & Gamble
- Significantly altered how amounts load, leading to around 60% faster load rates throughout the game on PC, and generally 25% quicker for consoles.
— Notice: your hardware, store information, and level you are loading into can impact load times. Your mileage may naturally change.
— Included in the shift, auto-saves will no more happen as part of the level load, and rather happen simultaneously. This may result in situations where you have loaded in the second scene but an auto-save remains in-progress. Do not shut the match while the Ranger star is spinning.
- Important Prasad will no longer crash your game if you depart while she is still talking.
- Added stability and performance enhancements for consoles which were too specialized for the individual composing these patch notes to comprehend and clarify readily. It is great stuff though. All great stuff.
— We will be continuing to aim and solve specific stability problems as vital.
- Players may no longer strike companions which are in the process of being authorised by another participant, in the event your spouse likes to troll.
- Fixed a problem where the Guest customer could become unresponsive when speaking with Hope Emerson and deciding to side with Del Hackett and her folks.
- Increased stability while at the Hire Companion display.
- Players are now able to use the keyboard at the lobby display to choose game type, choices, invite participant, and prepared up.
- Enabled UI Narration from the Immediate Connection interface and also for multiplayer game titles delivered through discussion.
- Fixed a problem with voice conversation text-to-speech and speech-to-text.
- [Microsoft Store] Resolved a problem where guests could not rejoin a lobby they had just left.
Quests & Gameplay
- Resolved a problem where quirks can become unselectable during character development.
- Fixed a Possible blocker with Medical Marvel not letting revival using a Nitro Spike.
- Resolved a rare problem that will block you from talking to a company.
- The doorway in Yuma County Speedway resulting in Liberty is currently unbreakable as planned.
- Fixed minor graphical dilemma using the radio.
- Some cinematic figures are given microdermabrasion treatments and today have better looking skin.
- Ability levels for recruitable characters now display correctly in most instances.
- Mission status shouldn’t display incorrectly after exploration updates or completion.
- Resolved problem in which the rotation Ranger Star would eternally remain on display after saving the match.