Wasteland 3 Update 1.08 Patch Notes 1.1.1
We’ve got all of the information about this upgrade on September 23.
The Wasteland 3 Update 1.08 is currently available for many platforms. On the PS4, the download size is 4 GB, depending upon the stage, how big this download could differ.
- PS4 variant: 1.08
- Worldwide version: 1.1.1
Performance and Effectiveness
- We have made more than a dozen human changes directed at improving stability and performance, particularly on consoles. We are continuing work on further improvements for future upgrades.
- Some small loading time advances are made. We are finalizing a few more impactful load period discounts that you’ll find in a future patch.
- Fixed a problem where if pc consoles were utilized during battle, game functionality would fall.
- Performance was improved when using Precision Strike.
- Load display stinks (i.e. 33 percent load insect ) have mostly been solved for co-op games. In a couple of situations the load bar might seem to get stuck at 33 percent but will finally load following 5 or 2 minutes. We are conscious and consciously working to solve these.
- Addressed a problem with the Direct Connect alternative that has been preventing some guests from linking to their own hosts.
- Fixed crash which could happen in co-op while gamers participated with Important Prasad.
- Players with distinct construct models have become blocked from playing with one another.
- [Xbox One] Resolved a problem where the consumer wouldn’t have the ability to combine another game if it had been hosted by precisely the exact same individual.
Quests and Gameplay
This closes a loophole where Scrap might be just bought and sold for a gain with the Antiques Appraiser perk. We discovered that in some situations the perk was providing players much too much cash when Scrap was comprised. Naturally, this change won’t be reflected in the text descriptions before another patch.
- Antiques Appraiser currently has a 5 percent chance to increase the value of Junk from 40xdown from 50x.
- A persistent difficulty with the Fishlips experience which would end in the game locking up was solved.
- Resolved a problem where the epilogue tune would occasionally not perform all of the way through.
- Merchants now rounded up thing worth, rather than down.
- Liberty’s Warbots are now resistant to hacking, which ought to make her suitably harder.
- Resolved a problem where the Survival Skill was awarding Animal Whisperer skills.
- Resolved a problem where some assignments linked to the Gippers were not able to be finished under certain circumstances.
- Resolved a problem where players were charged the right quantity of ability points on buy, however, the tooltip and the pub were using the incorrect value to calculate/display the price.