Wolcen Lords of Mayhem Patch Notes Update 18.104.22.168
We have all the information and details concerning the patch on June 4.
You have to download and install about 3 GB.
- Fixed a problem causing Fate-Adjucatrix Zeitgeist weapon VFX to be lost.
- Fixed a client crash occurring when eliminating a reagent in the Dark Market inventory.
- Fixed a server disconnection happening when swapping things.
- Fixed an issue causing keybinding alterations to be stored when pinpointed.
- Fixed an issue causing players portraits to overlap.
- Fixed an issue preventing the participant to drag and drop a reagent to the darkened market project window while still un-stacking it.
- Fixed an issue where typing some characters (XML tags) from the chat window could freeze the game.
- Fixed an issue causing a part of discussion messages to disappear after using commas.
- Fixed a problem leading players to be stuck onto the flesh environment spine while using jump skills like Wings of Ishmir.
- Fixed a problem causing the UI focus to be missing (ex: forced to click in the inventory to be able to hover items).
- Fixed a problem causing erroneous Magic Find worth to be displayed on players’ screens whenever they combined an existing expedition.
- Fixed an issue preventing the minimap icon of Fate-Adjucatrix Zeitgeist to be displayed correctly.
- Added the Appropriate minimap icons into the Jeweler and the Archivist.
- Fixed an issue causing the Tormentor soul-swallow ability to aim players supporting its back.
- Fixed a problem causing Neiddrerym to have a wrong orientation when casting its missile launch skill if the player was using Wings of Ishmir in the same time.
- Fixed an issue preventing Gunslinger’s Brand”Augmented Ammunition” variant to convert damage into a random type if coupled with the”Flak Handcannon” variant.
- Fixed an issue causing the participant to be invincible after casting Juggernaut and Bleeding Edge on an Untainted Zealot.
- Fix a problem allowing to throw”Avenger” Autoturret with less rage than it needs to.
- Endgame map consumables using a level override now conceal the amount counter top selection buttons when used.
- Fixed the position of this Demon of Souls laser impact sound.
- Fixed a problem preventing some boss modifiers seems to fade out properly.
- Additional new Republic Infantry Crossbow shoot sound.
- Added Boss-Modifier sounds.
- Boss-Modifier indicators now have a common noise which helps alert the player if they are standing in a damage-zone.
- Added a fresh spawn noise for Republic infantry.
- Added sounds for buffs and summoning minions skill of III’s named boss’Nikolas’.
- Added group audio when there are lots of Wild Rats on screen. Extra scurry and squeaking happens depending on the number of rats struck.
- Improved Rat attack seems, now a lot more suitable to their small size.
- Enriched Republic Veteran ability sounds.
- Improved cutscene audio for a number of scenes in Chapter II.
- Improved loot thing volume combination. Certain drops are now more easily heard.
- Improved Stormfall Endgame City GUI sound, today has more unique prompts, feedback, and notifications.
- Fixed cutscene audio sync problems at Chapter II.
- Fixed missing Burn damage noise for Svriir Alpha arc assault when standing at the fires.
- Fixed missing Shotgun attack noise for Republic Elite Justicar.
- Dialogue currently utilizes a lively mix system. This means when there is dialogue, it will not dim the remainder of the game sounds as much. Sound balancing is more natural with this technique.